Following up on Recent Feedback

Don't get a single dollar from me until you return the harvest recipes. she was already nerfed in the trash.

P.S.
Thank the Gods that Tencent bought the last epoch, it's over with the path of exile!
Гайды и стримы, по PoE и не только, на моём Ютуб канале: www.youtube.com/Камеолер
Last edited by Kameoler on Sep 2, 2022, 7:41:31 AM
"
michalkoz wrote:
"
Lognlock wrote:
"
fACElol wrote:
Just bring Harvest back already. PoE is not an eSport, it's a for fun game, doesn't matter if we can craft our gear easier. Just means we get more good items overall and therefore can progress our characters more. Why is this a problem?

+1

true +1

"
FuriousRotan wrote:
Crafting is still dead. Harvest is dead. Loot is dead. Rare monsters are playing with player's ass. Thanks(no) GGG

I'm completely sure GGG doesn't listen community at all

++
It really doesn't want to go in my head, how you can go more and more away from the state of the game you received the most positive feedback to a state where the complains are so immense like these days.

I hope your employed updated their vitae, because this will not end well for your company.

Good bye GGG, was a good time but all good times end.
GGG, we are not trust you anymore. You guys break your reputation. But Chris wanted to get d2 and he get it. Blizzard doesn't care about their community, GGG start do the same. My Congratulations 🎉
"Players have mentioned that when Beyond appears in the Lake of Kalandra, its difficulty to reward ratio doesn't feel right. We're investigating this."
I would actually say currently nothing feels right in terms of difficulty to reward, maybe cause we have points of reference, like it was before AN.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
good

but harvest still ded
Last edited by djdias2018 on Sep 2, 2022, 7:59:31 AM
It's funny how since 3.13 GGG is balancing the game based on 1% top players and completely shits on the rest. :D
"
Turtledove wrote:
Thank you!

For what???
Maybe the LAST DAY of the league we'll have it the way we - the community - want.

How long GGG will take to understand they'll sell skins only if the player base is there playing and enjoying the game?
I miss Harvest jewel implicit crafts. Can we have those back?
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info