[3.20] WoE Bringer of Rain Boneshatter - DESTROY ATLAS with >10 Chaos Build

Thank's for the reply plastic eye! Yeah, this sounds like the build for me next league.

I just want something dirt cheap with can clear t1-12 just so that I can get enough points to set up my altas tree for alch & go in white/yellow.
"
Thank's for the reply plastic eye! Yeah, this sounds like the build for me next league.

I just want something dirt cheap with can clear t1-12 just so that I can get enough points to set up my altas tree for alch & go in white/yellow.

lol. that's my plan too.

as i said , build is very solid through t12s.

i might even turn this on in standard just to play with the set-up and see if it can be tweaked on the cheap.
Random addition here, one of the best things about WoE is that you can use 2h mtx and your char will dual wield the 2h mtx in each hand, only works with 2h only mtx not with mtx that have skins for 1h versions. Colossus Axe weapon skin looks pretty cool, pickaxe is pretty entertaining too.
how on earth do you get an amulet with those res and stats? crafted? cant find any to buy with stats even close to these.. had insane fun through campaign witht his build, just need to get the righe gear to map and boss
looks niceee, 3.21 viable?
What's the skill tree for this look like now in 3.22?
IGN Dom: FartButtButt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info