[3.20] WoE Bringer of Rain Boneshatter - DESTROY ATLAS with >10 Chaos Build

"
Sorry , i don't understand your question.

the berserker gem is in the PoB as you point out, and the mastery which i am talking about is also in the PoB tree.

you said "cluster" and I thought about a cluster for hatchets. And there, too, there is such skill
Build Update Gents!
Because self cast curses is OP we need to swap crappy oskarm's in rich variation. Check mates
Last edited by Kursed_one on Dec 28, 2022, 4:09:20 PM
"
Kursed_one wrote:
Build Update Gents!
Because self cast curses is OP we need to swap crappy oskarm's in rich variation. Check Mattes

"Check Mattes" ??

There's no update to the PoB, Just use the rich player link ?

Why is Gifts from Above not in regular version ? Cheap ring. Looks pretty good, I forgot it even existed. I wonder how death rush would work...

Looks like the rich variation gloves are AR/EV, life, chaos resist chance for spell suppress (that's what's in the PoB) is that right ?

I'm running this build for Sanctum. Melee sucks for the Sanctum of course, but build works great for clearing !

Only in yellow maps now, should be interesting to see what happens when i get to red.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
Build Update Gents!
Because self cast curses is OP we need to swap crappy oskarm's in rich variation. Check Mattes

"Check Mattes" ??

There's no update to the PoB, Just use the rich player link ?

Why is Gifts from Above not in regular version ? Cheap ring. Looks pretty good, I forgot it even existed. I wonder how death rush would work...

Looks like the rich variation gloves are AR/EV, life, chaos resist chance for spell suppress (that's what's in the PoB) is that right ?

I'm running this build for Sanctum. Melee sucks for the Sanctum of course, but build works great for clearing !

Only in yellow maps now, should be interesting to see what happens when i get to red.

Ah my english sucks!

I Updated it - remove splash/call like I said in updates log :P
You can feel struggle with gifts because of lack of resistances. Also - that's not a BiS option but corrupted ones is pretty neat.

Yes you need those gloves. Also with good double influence.
"
Kursed_one wrote:

Ah my english sucks!

I Updated it - remove splash/call like I said in updates log :P
You can feel struggle with gifts because of lack of resistances. Also - that's not a BiS option but corrupted ones is pretty neat.

Yes you need those gloves. Also with good double influence.

yes, after i posted i realized that using Gifts would make resists tough, especially because it's a good idea to have at least 0 chaos resist.

All makes sense.

Thank you !
Last edited by plasticeyes on Dec 28, 2022, 4:36:56 PM
A BoR and WoE build? We partying like it's 2014!

Nostalgia definitely got me interested.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
A BoR and WoE build? We partying like it's 2014!

Nostalgia definitely got me interested.

go for it. i'm having a lot of fun.

things are starting to get a bit dicey in t12s, but i just realized i wasn't using blood rage ! need that leech.

going to try turning that on and see what happens.

also there are monsters that straight up 1-shot me and i have no idea what their attacks are. same as it ever was.

not having reasonable chaos resist is definitely going to hurt later in the game though. every build i've very tried has always done better if they were able to get at least positive chaos resist. due to the BoR and no chest armour, that's very difficult to do in this build.

however, don't care, still having a lot of fun with it!
Why i don't have enough mana to use pride determination and precision even with enlighten 4lvl? only 2 auras..
Sad to say I gave up on the build. got to t14 maps and damage was really falling off.

some things i noticed

1 you can't stack enough elemental resistance. elemental weakness maps are very dangerous. now the rares tag you with exposure too.

2 you are at the mercy of attack speed so chill hurts your damage and temp chains destroys your damage. chill + temp chains = ded. there are now so many things that apply curses and chill you and those stupid temporal bubbles. a lot of maps become a pain.

3 SOME rares are really difficult to kill even though they don't have phy reduction mods or other mods that would make you think they should be difficult. and by difficult i don't mean high life, i mean they just don't take a lot of damage. i've noticed this very consistently and it's true for my ice trapper too. there's something wrong with GGGs annotation of the rares. i would go through a map 1-shotting mobs, and 2-shotting rares and then get a rare that took 10 or 15s to kill. it's really weird.

4 you can't stack chaos resistance. definitely a problem in the game now.

5 maps with % to avoid impale and/or physical resistance are _noticeably_ more difficult.

6 not enough regen. if you get hit with a degen or are on degen ground and there's nothing around to leech, then you die.

Most of these problems are due to melee being in a bad place right now, however, aside from that, i suck at this game. I'm most likely doing something wrong, but i couldn't figure out. however up through t12 maps, and _most_ t13s, the build was fantastic. t14s became difficult and i couldn't finish a t15 with 6 portals.

i will start next league with this build. it levels really fast, and absolutely cruises up until mid tier red maps so it's an excellent starting build AND it's really fun. i think the build could do more difficult content, but not with me driving. LOL.
Hi Do you think its a good build to do the simulacrum?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info