[3.20] WoE Bringer of Rain Boneshatter - DESTROY ATLAS with >10 Chaos Build

"
Thanks for the build man.Im played on ps4 and strated before a day,so trying to play with this build on standart(just have tons of qurency)what chest can i use and what 6L setup to useed on it.Thx in advance.

The Helmet Bringer of Rain disable your chest slot!
Last edited by Poison85 on Dec 3, 2022, 9:01:26 AM
Can you please update this build for 3.20? Really want to play this build on 3.20!
updated
nothing changes - just swap melee splash to ancestral call
Hello, I started this league thinking Scourge Arrow was a good idea, it was not.
Rolling this as number 2 and loving it so far.

One thing to note, Tribal Fury now gives Splash and the Mastery will give +1 additional target. This could open up another support gem (multistrike or damage on full life) instead of splash or Ancestral Call.

Thank you for the wicked build!! Perfect for a part time player like myself.
I've been looking for a WoE build for so long.

BECAUSE IT'S FANCY.

Thank you for writing up the build guide.

I was thinking about quitting the league ,but now I'm going to have to play a little longer, lol.

edit: why not iron reflexes ??
also, why is culling strike level 1?? it gives extra damage at higher levels.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Dec 26, 2022, 1:16:23 AM
Silly question, do we put wep as off hand or main hand, critical or attack speed?
How to use Berserk?
"
clawface wrote:
Silly question, do we put wep as off hand or main hand, critical or attack speed?

not a silly question at all. i'm confused how that works too.

try this, go into your hideout.

try to put WoE in "off-hand". it doesn't let you.

it really counts as dual wield therefore your main hand, which uses WoE gets attack speed bonus and off hand gets crit bonus. also you can affect each separately, see for example, the ambidexterity notable.

look at PoB and you will see that the main hand and off hand are calculated separately. So then how does this affect the skill ?

in PoE skills will alternate between hands - unless otherwise stated ! some skills are different when dual wielding, like dual strike. when you attack with MH you get crazy attack speed bonus an when you attack with OH you get crazy crit bonus.

"
ComeOverHere wrote:
How to use Berserk?

to use beserk build rage.
hatchet master cluster has mastery which is "attacks grant 1 rage on hit maximum 1 per second".

once you've built up some rage, enable berserk, and go berserk.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Dec 26, 2022, 1:04:42 AM
"
hatchet master cluster has mastery which is "attacks grant 1 rage on hit maximum 1 per second".

Why there is no this in pob, but the stone is in the assembly for some reason
"
ComeOverHere wrote:
"

Why there is no this in pob, but the stone is in the assembly for some reason

Sorry , i don't understand your question.

the berserker gem is in the PoB as you point out, and the mastery which i am talking about is also in the PoB tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info