An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Nice
Thanks
"We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this but we are actively looking at it."

Players ARE forced, we don't just feel like it. It's either call an MF culler or miss 90% of the loot. It's not a misconception or a lack of intelligence from our side. That's what happens when you gather the loot in one mob and explain how it drops 50 divines...
Take your time...
"
Executioner

I hope you will not forget the players who are affected by this aura that rots the delve content.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
I think at this point, magic find needs to go away... It was neat as a niche but now it is so required that the game isn't even playable anymore without paying someone to join your game and kill the rare for you. Because why would you leave so many potential item drops just on the table in this scenario.
POG also please

1 month ultimatum flashback
Holy shit, this simple thing changes the look on GGG so much. Thank you Bex. That's mostly what I wanted to hear, that you are aware and working on it.
please delete the haste aura one and heralding minions and all the other ones a non-tanky character has to constantly kite
Nice to hear.
IGN: @Oos
please fix ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info