Envelop yourself in hot magma with the new Magmatic Molten Shell Effect! This Skill Effect replaces the standard Molten Shell with one made of flowing lava, which bursts in an explosion of flames when it expires!

Check it out in the video below, or get yours here!

Combine the elements by mixing the Magmatic Molten Shell Effect with something like the Water Elemental Armour Set! Check it out in the screenshot below, alongside the Water Elemental Back Attachment, Weapon and Weapon Effect!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Almost as nice as my Arc Trickster/Inquisitor build, available now on the Shadow forums!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 9:00:55 PM
HOT
Fix ultrawides.
Beautiful bling
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
ammo109 wrote:
Fix ultrawides.
molten shell nerf incoming next league
Btw, wish we could see our multi thousand dollar bling in that pose…ie character viewer
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
3.20 prediction: Molten Shell removed from the game LUL
Looks divine
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info