What Happened with Items

haha chris said a swear!!!!
actually admited the big mistake, big props for that but game is not fun ATM
most juice in maps are useless if your playing alone except for the rare 4 AN mods without drought-bringer (never had that much flask).
and most AN are either useless or unkillable or instakill you without having time to react.
this is really not ok (and i like the phylosophie behind bigger monster = more loot) the current implementation of AN invading every other league mechanic and balancing loot around those AN monster seems really really bad for me probably more bad than the AG nerf LOL.
plis you admitted the mistake now just revert everything it will be better for the current build and i'd bet my ass of, for the future of POE.
How is rewards good rn? I'm mapping since last update and I still cant sustain even vaal orbs to keep progressing with the atlas... for god sake wt*
ok
Thanks for the honesty. The league mechanic, monster difficulty, rewards, and other changes seem much better.
Hmmmmmm

I could write a 2 page essay but iam in my phone and I really feel like GGG is just ignoring feedback.

So I will point at 2 things.

First rare monsters now are a pain in the ass. Even the weaker ones. A single mod of steel infused feels like I am dying inside and they don't drop shit.

Likewise due to move of making rewards part of high tier rares and rares alone make any build without a strong single target to deal with the minibosses that rare turned feel like hot trash.

I understand the goal but please dilluate the reward to other places.

Also you introduced the aspect of gold in the game with the harvest currencies. It feels awful to try to roll an item for a possible small upgrade when I know that same currency is also used for the fractue I want to try in the future.

It feels like I have to choose between a burger today or my vacation in the Disneyland in the future.

Drop itemized harves plots instead of this. Please.
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Aug 26, 2022, 12:05:08 AM
This is my first post on the forum.

The league start was rough. The changes felt abrupt and a stark contrast to what players had encountered in recent leagues. As a result, the general sentiment around the league was that it was relatively unplayable for anyone but the top perentage of players and it felt like a lot of people were opting out.

The subsequent changes that have been made have been great. I feels a lot more rewarding, most if not all league mechanics feel like I am getting something from them (though the loot in memories can sometimes feel a bit underwhelming for how strong they are), and i feel like we have been heard and GGG is doing their best to address reasonable concerns in a timely fashion.

That being said... the vocal minority response was NOT okay. It is one thing to be upset with the changes, and another thing to threaten or wish harm on people. It is at the end of the day a video game and you dont HAVE to play it.

Just wanted to say thank you for continuing to make content that is fun, engaging, and many of us continue to enjoy. I am glad that you guys have continued to keep an open line of communication with the community and hope it remains open and cooperative in the future.
No, this isn’t good. People are unable to even sustain bubblegum currency through solo mapping chisel & alch. It’s pathetic what is dropping and the only way to make currency is through outside mechanics such as essence, heist, expedition, and legion. I legit get nothing from maps since the changes and it’s demoralizing as hell.
ok
Keep up with the good work, CW. I'm enjoying the league so far and, PLEASE, don't hide important info. LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info