What Happened with Items

Very sad.
Ok remove the atlas passive tree then, you gave it to us to specialize the league mechanics we want and to juice our maps to the fullest and now you want a smaller gap between that and base game? just remove the atlas tree nerf all the gem dmg by 80% and buff archnem monsters since apparently the goal is to kill this game off and reduce the player retention from 250k to sub 50k great post ggg ty for killing my favorite game.
Last edited by SkuxxFella on Aug 26, 2022, 12:08:30 AM
every start of the league same thing always if not the mobs overtuned now the loots and keeping stuff like this in silence :( cant wait for diablo4
Farming Archnemesis rares to be efficient. That's a complete gameplay change. Why not wait for POE 2 for such an impactful decision, or something that could be opted in/out for with the new Atlas passives? Just seems forced and unwanted.
ign-Bowzin
ign-Hateblood
lost trust... never league start again
I'm okay with this.
Holy shit, they doubled down again, are ignoring the community, and the clear evidence from SO many people, not just 'juicers'.

I can't even believe this.
Is this an out of season april fools joke?
... This game was fun while it lasted.
How boring and small
It was mentioned earlier this week we have a concurrent play peak of 250k+, as of right now less than 7 days into the league we averaged 76k, which is 20k less than Sunday which was ~95K. We noticed a 67% drop in player count in less than 7 days, but beyond that. Some of the biggest names in streaming/Youtube content are also ditching the league. You straight up 2 tapped your league with 1 patch and a slow ability to react. Sadly this post also proves you have no interest to act to correct the issue.

I don't play PoE to feel like I'm playing Diablo 2, I play Diablo 2 for that. I play PoE to feel like sonic the hedgehog on drugs with a nuke strapped to my back. Personally, I have already quit the league, and as hard as it is to say. I actually think I might end up playing S27 Diablo 3 just because of this. It is actually kind of crazy reading this post.

"how we have fixed it" The play base largely disagrees with this statement.

" I… didn't actually understand the impact of the change. It was mentioned to me in passing (that we were removing the league monster bonuses and replacing them with just quantity), and I didn't ask any more questions. I was busy, distracted, and should have sought more information. Had I understood the consequences, we likely would have still gone ahead with the change "

You would still have gone through with it because you lack the ability to listen to the community. Twitch/Youtube/Reddit/Steam Discussions/PoE Forums, this isn't one section of the community disagreeing with you. You have legit unified a large portion of the PoE community in saying, the changes were trash. I understand you want to kill your game right before PoE 2 comes out, but I think you are a little too soon for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info