What Happened with Items

"
Slick3152 wrote:
No, this isn’t good. People are unable to even sustain bubblegum currency through solo mapping chisel & alch. It’s pathetic what is dropping and the only way to make currency is through outside mechanics such as essence, heist, expedition, and legion. I legit get nothing from maps since the changes and it’s demoralizing as hell.

this, exactly this.
bro, i dont think you understand still the implications of this. gl im out
I don't want the PR response.

I don't care about how much you nerf monsters.

If you're not bringing back the loot pre 3.19 no matter how many streamers out there outrage I will not play your game.

Your risk/reward philosophy has been broken since 3.14 and you still havent found a way by the looks of it. I did tolerate alot of shit over the years but nerfing the loot is something that simply makes me not want to play.

You're saying that you're going to buff things overtime, I asume? well see you whenever the loot has been returned to 3.18 levels then.

Signed an unpaid alpha, beta tester for a "while".
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
uninstalled
Pls chris. Pls give us reforge keep prefix/suffix back. We need it!
You still don't get it. It's shocking to me. If you think the game is in a good state, just wait until you see the numbers over the next week.

Unreal.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Bring back reforge x mod, x mod more common. Not this reforge, including 1 x mod, these crafts are absolutely pathetic and useless. Harvest in its current state is irrelevant. Might as well be deleted if it stays this way. And just revert loot back to pre 3.19, problem solved.
Man so many of us do not have time for this, make different modes. I am telling you alchemy my maps is garbage its not in a good place chris. I have a life outside POE man give loot back please
Lake of Kalandra is awesome!
Thanks GGG for bringing old feelings of the game back!

Best regards!
Alexandre Backes
TL;DR. But from the jist of it - wow, just wow. I used to love this software company for the amount of new content that was able to produce in predictable time with great quality (exception was the usual "Can't connect" on league start). Now...just wow. You have no freaking idea what the community wants. Nobody cares about explanations, we want FIXES. We want happy juices, not another job. I don't want a Masters degree in PoE, nor do I want an instruction manual with the comprehensibility of "How to build a car". What is wrong with you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info