ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

Before 3.19, my Fiance and I were going to get VIP passes and take a couple weeks off to see New Zealand (big LOTR fans also).

Got bored three days into 3.19, so I'm not sure if I'll even be seriously playing the game again at this point. I'm sure I'll play, but my emotional and financial connections to GGG and POE are gone. This all feels surreal. How did one patch push me away so quickly? I'm embarrassed that I spent money on this league.
Last edited by Arrcanos on Aug 25, 2022, 5:59:59 PM
Ppl must be stupid buy-ing tickets 1 year ahead when most likely they will be playing 3-4 more days this game.
Ok.
Sorry can not support this game this league. You are walking very close to the edge. Please fix the game first before asking for our money
Looking forward to it. New Zealand was amazing last time. The Con had such an intimate feel, and an amazing vibe. Hope the next 11 months go by fast.
"
purplemirage wrote:
DONT BUY IT GUYS, PROTEST WITH YOUR WALLER

its a shame i cant return the supporter pack that I bought just minutes after launch...
Got my ticket, can't wait for the event :D It's going to be amazing
Yea no, if I knew you would take the game in such a poor direction I wouldn't have supported as much as I did. Listen to your playerbase before you lose the little goodwill you have left.
haha protest more tickets are almost sold :)
Bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info