ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

Would be very careful paying large amounts of money to travel to NZ, especially with everything that's been happening over the last few years.

NZ could within a day flip a switch and block people from coming into the country. Or bring in laws to make big events so hard to actually put on. Lowing numbers at events etc.

Travel companies have learnt over the past few years to do anything to stop people from getting refunds.
lmao at all these reddit clowns thinking saying "don't buy" is going to change anyone's decision.
was gonna buy a ticket but didn't had enough currency because the loot was nerfed x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
no thanks. maybe when you can bring the fun back to the game.
Are we going to get currency drops enabled again?
wrong moment for it
Remove Archnemesis.
I was seriously thinking about it when I was having fun in the game.

Trust is a currency is a true statement. Because of that truth, for now, I'll be holding on to my currency. Problem is that building trust back after losing it takes longer than the initial build up. Not sure if there is time for that.

Best I can offer is wait and see.
This is the right moment for the exilecon promotions! haha, not gonna buy the ticket
Well I got my ticket :). I have two PoE regrets, one is never buying a closed beta pack for the kiwi pet and the other is missing ExileCon in 2019 (not that I had a choice in the matter...).

The loot fiasco has been bad, but the long term trend of this game has been that it's my favorite game of all time and I'm not going to fucking miss this for one bad patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info