3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

After 10 hours of playing with the new patch, I can say that loot is..! still bad. Somehow running out of the currency I use to run the maps seems funny especially when I run delve between mapping and STILL somehow run out of currency to roll maps.

To describe the situation,
It's like my house is on fire, I toss ONE bucket of water on it, and walk away.

You see the issue here GGG?
Last edited by Zeronium on Aug 25, 2022, 12:10:02 AM
just updated POE on PS5 and although i do not play leagues i do play std SSF only, i can say that having started a new char for "3.19" loot has been nerfed on consoles too - you can definitely see it from the beginning of starting a new game.
Last edited by Crazie_Slayer on Aug 25, 2022, 12:21:45 AM
It's sad that I've seen more and more people talk about how they're more excited to reinstall D3 and try out the new season there than play this league.

Speaks volumes honestly.
Man I haven't played since Bestiary and I decided to try this league. Why do I always play the dumpster fire leagues? This one doesn't make sense to me though, why would you have ever missed with our loot explosions? You have to know this is the most important thing to players. Why are you being so conservative with the buffs to fix this massive issue? Listen, if you OVERSHOOT the mark and we get too much loot, believe me, no one would complain. The first impression of this league is the worst of any I've ever seen and your window to fix a simple problem is closing before people stop caring and walk away for good.

You can take our homes, you can take our wives, but don't you dare touch our loot.
"
Rotguine wrote:
It's sad that I've seen more and more people talk about how they're more excited to reinstall D3 and try out the new season there than play this league.

Speaks volumes honestly.

Have your 2 hours worth of fun lol
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
eichlot wrote:
"
Rotguine wrote:

Speaks volumes honestly.

Have your 2 hours worth of fun lol

Never said I was reinstalling the game myself. It's pretty sad to show that you're way to stupid to understand what someone is saying lol.
Last edited by Rotguine on Aug 25, 2022, 1:27:51 AM
You know what dofus is? Because ur becoming ankama with dofus.

They started getting on the nerves on the players, the result?

Now they have an mmorpg that reached millions of players subscribed every month, to a company that its like a cheap ugly bitch that would suck your fuking A-Hole to get 2€ for 3 months of subscription.

[Removed by Support]

We're asking to get a way to progress that dont require us to play 24/7 during a month to progress trought the white maps.
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 25, 2022, 2:06:47 AM
so did the harvest and lake patch go through today at some point and I am just unaware or are we all waiting for the patch notes to say its been implemented?
"
so did the harvest and lake patch go through today at some point and I am just unaware or are we all waiting for the patch notes to say its been implemented?
THIS
Congratulations. You keep doubling down on this and you are now not only losing players at a record pace, you are losing content creators. You nerfed drops by an estimated 90%, so giving back 25% on the new base value is still a nerf of 88.5% from where the player base was happy.

I know you don't like perfect items, and crafting of perfect items being in the game; but, if you don't stop pushing that, you will be the only ones playing the game.

When the people who make their living playing your game, and advertising your game by playing it on their streams decide you have go off the rails and stop playing your game, how long do you think you will continue to have anyone playing other than yourselves. There is a reason "Hard Mode" became such a meme.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info