3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Unique this/Unique that, yada yada yada
I just can't understand why suddenly, GGG started to think that unique items can be better than crafted rare items.
They are litterally trying to shove that idea in our throats, as if crafting never existed in the game, and we are playing like diablo or some other shit.

Making more uniques drop is just useless.

Totally, totally missing the point. Damn...
??? How did this patch help at all?? Still losing currency in droves running maps
the ultrawide change in this league is ridiculous set it back to how it used to be, please because as far as I'm concerned, everything in this league has been a fairly large letdown.
Reducing loot is still not the way to go... You may have increased the quality of loot but the quantity is still an issue...
So this is the hill?

Almost every drastic change in the past you bent to the will of paying customers but not in this case

huh, that's... disappointing.

well good luck I guess...
Last edited by Rahr012 on Aug 24, 2022, 11:13:38 PM
man, just stop the crap already, is so lame keep seeing the same method over and over, each league you guys change smt without telling people what is actually happening, go and do this patch notes: giving random numbers to topics that your community is not even talking about, ignoring us on purpose, who gives a divine over rarity and unique, is a joke keep getting same response over and over, and go play the game after a quick little patch like this and get the same item +10 times all over the floor that are useless because looks like a bad party of stats, but you keep saying that you already buff what you nerfed to the ground, any lower percentage given to what was nerf to the ground IS NOT A BUFF, give the normal loot rate back, revert it, what are you going to lose? probably they thought nobody was going to notice that we do not even need a loot filter anymore because there are no items, no basic currency, no loot, no nothing, stop doing things under the surface

I miss 3.13 the game used to be my favorite thing and I would wait for to play every new league but that state of the game is making think should I waste anymore of my life on this game because you are making this unenjoyable for me and for everyone else. Making people quit who have made a living on this game and who share this game and people take so nice to you even if you make a mistake they support you. GGG I hope you realize this quickly these changes aren't what we want everyone is struggling for anything for basic currency items. I don't want a 600 blacksmith wet stone. I'm a causal player put 8 hours a day and soon will only be 3 because I'm back in school. I enjoy the min maxing my character to the point of killing everything in one click having loot every where and having to click 5000 to pick up everything. I would rather do that then click 1-2 times a map for 1c items its not worth it. Please fix it, not coming from me this is all coming from your community.

I Miss 3.13 :(
Please remove Overcharged Mod from arch nemesis mod pool. Allowing mobs to have all 3 maximum charges (power,frenzy & endurance) it's too disgusting.

Not to mention if they were on t16 red maps , plus 4 nemesis mods? It's just too ridiculously strong.

Who actually thought of adding this? Having single type of maximum charges alone it's already crazy, not to mention it's not 3 charges, it's like more than 6 charges of each type.

Kindly remove this, this is the utterly the biggest cancer among the cancers.
Where's the lootbox at the end of patch notes... How am I gonna waste another $100?
"
vortex226 wrote:
Please remove Overcharged Mod from arch nemesis mod pool. Allowing mobs to have all 3 maximum charges (power,frenzy & endurance) it's too disgusting.

Not to mention if they were on t16 red maps , plus 4 nemesis mods? It's just too ridiculously strong.

Who actually thought of adding this? Having single type of maximum charges alone it's already crazy, not to mention it's not 3 charges, it's like more than 6 charges of each type.

Kindly remove this, this is the utterly the biggest cancer among the cancers.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info