Improvements to Item Drops

What about ultrawide support beyond 21:9?
You are not listening to us.
Just tested the Drops are the same nothing good.
Good changes to an already fun league, yet economically broken league.
I think it's not enough. Just revert the changes or introduce 3.14 as FUN MODE.

It's unfortantly not enough. Pls bring back the old loot
Never thought I would see The Great Depression so accurately represented in a video game.
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
I Keep hearing "Rarity this" and "Rarity that" But what about all the Quantity that was removed? where is that?

No rarity buffs can fix the HUGE quantity loss. Before the league i considered to second build yourself a mf. But not anymore, thanks
I joined PoE year ago and as casual player I can say - it is not enjoyable.

As a full time developer I can say - if customer not satisfied, then you're doing something wrong (unless you develop the game for your own).
And the community of GGG in the end is also a customer of GGG.

So there are two reasons, why this happening to the game:

1) They tried to make game better but screwed up at a concept phase. It's most common and crucial mistake in SW-Development.
2) They don't care about community and following their "vision", which in their opinion much better that current / past state of the game.

For me... I think I bought supporter packs since I joined the game. But this one will be probably the last one. And the reason is simple: I do not want support something, that can potentially destroy game.

P.S: game became even less casual player friendly, who has full time job.
Last edited by Wenderberg on Aug 24, 2022, 10:19:19 AM
"
Psykrom wrote:
What about ultrawide support beyond 21:9?
You are not listening to us.

+1000
Please adress the misinformation and deceit that happened in the announcement and the lies by omission regarding loot changes. It is the only way to save face and get some players back. Never have almost all content creators been voicing the exact same opinions as almost all of the players. Why would you make the game less fun to play and also die on that hill. Do you wish to become the next Blizzard? You are on your way. The policy of nerfing everything, giving nothing in return and expecting players to love it is just baffeling. Chris Wilson should make a video explaining what happened, explain his vision and roadmap and apologize for deceiving the playerbase. Pretty much all there is to do now. Good luck - you will need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info