Improvements to Item Drops

Maybe i'm on copium but i believe you gonna fix the core but probably not this league. It's not gonna be an over night fix but i know you're not gonna let us down. You're not at the stage Blizzard reached of being tone deaf by choice. It's a blunder not malice. Just don't double down on it.

Is a podcast in discussion like it was for 3.15 ?

I feel like a little chat with content creators & the community would be great to see point by point the issues.

- Revert loot changes (i've tried your "new" fix on that topic and still is so far from what we had it's barely noticeable)
- The "randomness" of archnemesis strong combo
(maybe a limit or category system to control how tanky or bursty a rare can be OR simply accept Archnemesis isn't liked, too clunky and delete it FOREVER)
- Necromancer is in a weird spot for late game (fragile minions)
- The Divine / Exalts changes really don't feel worth it
(if you keep it like this maybe increase of drop rates of those currency & change the divine vessel recipe would be appreciated)
- Crafting (the weight of some roll got damaged beyond reason)
(waiting to see if changes made to harvest are good enough)
-Power level of players is nerfed almost every league for 2 years. What's the point in that ? (legit confused at this vision. Maybe time to bring back some option on the table? Why not instead buff off meta or trash tier spells?)

Really eager to see the changes during the upcoming days / weeks.

I would not enjoy being in your shoes right now GGG, good luck for those next days.

Hope for a podcast like it happend in 3.15. Ease some tensions & exchange of point of view would be constructive. But after the nerf from 3.15 and the slight buff we had after the riot we still came out with nerfs. Now it's not the time to do the exact same thing. This feels like a breaking point.
Cheers.
Revert it to when it was. Bring back harvest. What would it make you so freaking hard to make the decision LOL. People are leaving.
After 3 more hours of rippy still painfully early maps, I am done loot was a touch more with the patch but so so much lower than what it was. Kalandra was still crap and wow metamorphs with archnemesis is so crap.

Not to mention these notes, there is zero apology for royal F ing the game up. To bad those supporter packs looked cool...

Back to Cult of the Lamb
"
Balsache wrote:
Maybe i'm on copium but i believe you gonna fix the core but probably not this league. It's not gonna be an over night fix but i know you're not gonna let us down. You're not at the stage Blizzard reached of being tone deaf by choice. It's a blunder not malice. Just don't double down on it.

Is a podcast in discussion like it was for 3.15 ?

I feel like a little chat with content creators & the community would be great to see point by point the issues.

- Revert loot changes (i've tried your "new" fix on that topic and still is so far from what we had it's barely noticeable)
- The "randomness" of archnemesis strong combo
(maybe a limit or category system to control how tanky or bursty a rare can be OR simply accept Archnemesis isn't liked, too clunky and delete it FOREVER)
- Necromancer is in a weird spot for late game (fragile minions)
- The Divine / Exalts changes really don't feel worth it
(if you keep it like this maybe increase of drop rates of those currency & change the divine vessel recipe would be appreciated)
- Crafting (the weight of some roll got damaged beyond reason)
(waiting to see if changes made to harvest are good enough)
-Power level of players is nerfed almost every league for 2 years. What's the point in that ? (legit confused at this vision. Maybe time to bring back some option on the table? Why not instead buff off meta or trash tier spells?)

Really eager to see the changes during the upcoming days / weeks.

I would not enjoy being in your shoes right now GGG, good luck for those next days.

Hope for a podcast like it happend in 3.15. Ease some tensions & exchange of point of view would be constructive. But after the nerf from 3.15 and the slight buff we had after the riot we still came out with nerfs. Now it's not the time to do the exact same thing. This feels like a breaking point.
Cheers.

I agree wit heverything here, especially the podcast. Talk to the community directly please! Lets us see your face! Let us ask questions! Show us that you REALLY do hear our feedback.
I mean this is like uber disrespect again - you nerd 90% to give me useless buffs from that which was nerfed. I am angry as fuck I enjoy fast exploding game that drops a lot. I prepared for a week and got time off to play it and you do this backstab? And I'm not saying about other shit mechanics like I need to farm maps/bosses for guardians/maven and then I need to farm more because invitations drop randomly with lower chance. What shit design is this? I can't craft, I can't juice like OMFG I lost hopes for you already. You built a game on players liked and this is why you had a good game - how crazy you need to be to do 180 from this after all those years we supported you. From 3.15 this has been going downhill but now you just Blizzard
And nobody cares about your shitty rares - you want to help and reduce clicks? Stop forcing me to identify 100's of rares to get 1 medicore one. Thank you. The only reason this game worked is that you could juice and get currency to BUY other items - you can't find any good ones bros
i run 10 or 15 maps and get 0 pure chaoses - 25% from 0 it's still 0.
Not noticing a "massive boost". Whatsoever
<3

You always come through GGG. Best wishes.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Not sure what the word "massive increase" means within GGG. As others have pointed out, basic math is not hard. If after a nerf the drop rate is 3 items, and you then "massively increase" the drop rate by 33% it is going to one more item "on average", which means most of the time it's not going to drop more. Great ! Now I can look forward to 3 wisdom scrolls AND a portal scroll when I defeat Uber Sirus after 10 minutes. Get yourselves a decent dictionary.

As for Harvest, you gutted it. There isn't anything worth using anymore, so lowering the cost of what's left is meaningless

Why on earth would anyone believe any statement put out by GGG anymore at this point ? What is missing from this set of announcements that will later be revealed with a "whoops we forgot to add to tell you this ..." ?

You've completely shot any trust the player based used to have in the information you put out - or more to the point, don't put out. Then you double down on the disdain and passive aggressive attitude and statements with this load of verbal diarrohea.

For a trip down memory lane with other verbal acrobatics you like to use - were any of these changes "extensively tested" and "as the artist intended" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info