Improvements to Item Drops

Fix Harvest. Add all crafts and rebalance prices.
Fix minions what die from mob gaze.
redacted, do what you want, it's your game
Last edited by Drevvska on Aug 24, 2022, 11:19:13 PM
Jeebus ever loving Christmas!

This sick fascination with ArcnNem is borderline psychotic at this point. Find a padded room and work it out, get it out of your system.

The Harvest changes are worthless without good crafts. Return the MUCH more likely and the prefix/suffix rolling. Make then triple, quintuple the cost, they need to be there.

Currency drops will still be garbage. Back to delve or heist for that I guess.

This league is cooked.
This is comical.

LMFAO
pog af now hopefully we stop seeing so many people crying in global lol
Nice
Honestly its probably too late for me. Just having such a bad taste in my mouth with this league. Maybe next league you can actually test your game
How much is "massively"?

A big part of why people are so pissed off is that things weren't in patch notes for such a big change.
If it's a big change, give us numbers.

I expect massively to mean at least 100% increased for each mod over what it already was. So 8 mods = 800% increased over what it already is, at a minimum.
Is it that, less, more?

But that's probably still not enough. When things are that hard to kill they should be REWARDING. You can leave it to full randomness.
I want gauranteed good bases when I get a loot explosion, not 20 level 54 req bows with 2 linked sockets at most on them. I want at least Thicket bows with 4L 6s, 5Ls, at a minimum or you just screwed me over giving me a worthless loot explosion that should have been a single crappy bow drop while something else had a better chance at dropping a single other item that's better.
number will tell the truth, pls give some number
thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info