Improvements to Item Drops

bruh
still not good enough. I hate the Archnemesis mod stacking, especially with bonuses to health and resistances. I don't care what rewards you stack I just DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPENDING 5 MINUTES RIGHT CLICKING A DUMB RARE MOB.

Please swallow your pride and limit the AN mods to 2 MAXIMUM and balance the mobs around that baseline.
Not even a mention of AN ruining everything? Yall are truly lost...I give up. Good luck.
Thanks team
im not at maps yet this league, but 'rare' rarity item drops seem nerfed by around 50%-70% in acts, which is harsh. i believe this is specifically b.c theres less rare mobs. im ok w some nerfs-loot is everywhere; but i think it was unintentionally overshot. 'extensive testing' or not, its gonn be hard to recreate a whole community. 25-33% sounds perfect, and better rewards specifically on time investment content. dont cave to reddit greed whiners. honestly i think making rare or unique mobs automatically drop at least one rare and/or one non scroll currency item item would be acceptable too.
Last edited by zephiroth3 on Aug 23, 2022, 11:54:07 PM
too late
Tempus Fugit
Walk back the changes you made this league and admit GGG made a mistake this league.

Harvest crafts need to be unchanged from last league. The new mechanic is much better though.

Please apologize for this monumental fuck up.
First, you burn down your house and now you rebuilt it from the scrap that's left of it.

WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Is this, the legendary "what our guts tell us" thing? Was it worth it?
improved by .000001%?
So still nerfed loot. GGG got what they wanted. Revert it fully

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info