3.19.0c Patch Notes and Update on Community Feedback

"
Deejudanne wrote:
GGG are literally laughing at us as we speak

that is next level troll lmao
"
Vampexer wrote:
just trade lake of kalandra to a vendor with a scouring and revert to sentinel league. this league is kind of a mess. no ammount of patching will fix this i dont think. the changes are misguided. this isnt what we want ggg. i repeat. this isnt what we want. we want to have fun, we dont want to struggle perpetually. sentinel was fun, this is not. Even without the sentinel league mechanic sentinel would have been an amazingly fun league. This is not.

You guys didn't realize the drop is getting worse since 3.13??? They should return to 3.9 because things went crazy after delirium.

3.13 was good but they lost a hand again
A hit and a miss. Imagine thinking lowering their HP will resolve the issues.
The main problem isn't their HP (although that was annoying), it's the stupid BUILD DISABLING mechanics that some mods give. The most disappointing thing is that I have told you multiple times how to fix this and you refuse to listen...

Here's how you can fix Archnemesis IMMEDIATELY.
By making these changes monsters will still be strong and unique.
Archnemesis mods should have never had these effects to begin with but regardless I've effectively done your job for you and all you need to do is change these to fix the game:

Hasted- REMOVE "Nearby Allies have 30% increased Attack and Cast Speed"
CHANGE "Nearby Allies have 40% increased Movement Speed" to 10%

Deadeye- REMOVE "Nearby Allies have 100% increased Accuracy Rating and 100% increased Critical Strike Chance"

Bonebreaker- REMOVE "Nearby Allies have 40% increased Global Physical Damage"

Malediction- REMOVE "nearby players TAKE 30% INCREASED DAMAGE"

Rejuvenating- REMOVE "Healing Nova applies a debuff causing 60% reduced Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield"

Executioner- REMOVE "Nearby Enemies cannot Recover Life or Energy Shield to above 50%"

Drought Bringer- REMOVE "Nearby players cannot gain Flask Charges"

Effigy- REMOVE IT

Vampiric- REMOVE "Enemies Cannot Leech Life, Mana, or Energy Shield From you"

Take a look at the full mod list on the wiki (https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Archnemesis_modifier) and you'll realise removing these will still leave the archnemesis mods with loads of other lines, so technically this is a minor change.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Here's how you fix this train wreck:

Ilvl 86 items cannot roll modifiers below tier 4.
Ilvl 100 items cannot roll modifiers below tier 3.
Aura reservation has been reduced by 5% across the board.
IIQ and IIR also increase the ilvl and improve the rolled mods on dropped rares.
Drop rates have been restored to what they were before, bc we're idiots and didn't playtest this shit. Also headhunter is reverted.
"
Deejudanne wrote:
GGG are literally laughing at us as we speak

these people shouldn't be representing the community if they are this out of touch. Your house is on fire and you're mocking the flames instead of putting it out. Good luck with that, guys.
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 23, 2022, 3:13:35 AM
This is FAR not enough.

PoE officially dead for me, unplayable, unenjoyable.

Sad
We improved your trash by 25%, your welcome.

Keep lootfiltering it lmfao.
From respected devs to total zeror devs
Last edited by Bijousek on Aug 23, 2022, 3:14:02 AM
I didnt come here to attack anybody but this has to be said.. how can you be so dissconnected from your fanbase and keep pretending what you are doing is for the fans and long term health of the game, when all you are doing is angering all your loyal fans that stuck with you for so long? Ive played on and off since talisman and altough i didnt rly enjoy expedition this has to singlehandedly be the worst league you guys ever rolled out, period. Honestly the only reason i will be playing at all is because i promised my buddy i would and i dont want to let him down the same way you let your fans down... But yea if by the time of 3.20 you dont fix this i can promise you, and im sure many more will ; this will be my last league ever and im not even buying the cool new supporters at this point.
not enough.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info