3.19.0c Patch Notes and Update on Community Feedback

Remember, Chris knows he's smarter than all of you.

You want these changes, you just don't know it yet.
No patch only b's. or bees.
maybe hounds with bees in their mouths.
Release the hounds Smithers, these peasants need reminding of their place.
a step in the right direction, still needs to complete the marathon though
Can you like remove archnemesis alltogether please? Clearly every one hates it since we bitched about it last league too, and probably will in the next one.
"
Reduced the amount of extra life that Essences provide to monsters. Overall, a monster with a single Screaming/Shrieking Essence now has ~30% less life than before.

Only part of the problem, there's a number of problematic archnemsis mods coupled with double essence make some of these either insanely deadly or almost unkillable, two rej ones you must separate or consecrated ground ones which btw you cannot even seen underneath all the other ground effects which is another problem on it's own. Almost would be better if just all essence mobs were like rogue exiles or a warband meaning not effected by the archnemsis circus.
Game is always fresh and as usual I am impressed for a game that costs stash tabs to play. You guys put out DLC and updates on the regular without requiring the player base to purchase more.

I play softcore so If a big mob hurts, It brings some life back into the action and allows decision making. Just farm what you are capable of killing until you progress your gear and skills to handle it. Kind of the point of the game. I can't remember a time that white and yellow maps were even a bump in the road other than unlocking atlas points of late. Hopefully it will be more interesting while progressing this time around for me.

Usually its level, gear instantly with all the drops and currency that came to easy. Then rofl stomp t16 maps while progressing into being over geared until quickly bored. Then we can pat ourselves on the back for being so awesome and leave the game after a week or two.

Then add that Streamers and veteran diehards break the game and control the markets on day 1-2 because all the paths to success were already mapped. Maybe if they didn't break the game and tell everyone about it. Systems wouldn't need to be changed. Progression was a bit fast and everyone was one click away from the answers to everything. It's fun when you guys mix up the optimal paths in progression. At least for a few days I get to use my brain until my favorite creators spoil it for me. I do it to myself because there is a lot of great content creators out there. With things changed up, maybe even upside down, they get to redo all their videos which I assume makes them more money.

Some of this stuff is unbearable for me personally. Not the changes to the game but how some of these guys think they are the reason this game is successful? Those must be the guys I don't watch or read on purpose anyway. How entitled is a person who can't even get the job of a person they criticize. Would be nice to see some more gratitude in the world but it's just getting worse and worse while expectations go up and up. Even the argument that "this game isn't free. It costs stash tabs." With respect to the point that I don't disagree with that statement. It makes me wonder, do they know that isn't a point that has value. What happened to you play a game as packaged. You like that experience or you don't and you leave it at that. Do the producers of movies need to take the movie off the shelf and redo the script and acting because you don't like a movie? Start screaming to not support the movie, even though you don't actually care, because it's not your money, but you think people shouldn't get paid for working at their jobs or feed their families because you didn't get your way? Lame.

I am sure the smart people will tell the streamers and youtubers the new meta on how to farm soon enough. Then they will have some content to make other than drama channel click bait. When did whining become cool. I see a big scary person and I have no issues. Whiners make me cross the street because it hurts so much.

Cheers!
The loot drops are sooooo low
chaos recipes take for freaking ever and i;m trying to enjoy the league :P help !
"
Veynom wrote:
Game is always fresh and as usual I am impressed for a game that costs stash tabs to play. You guys put out DLC and updates on the regular without requiring the player base to purchase more.

I play softcore so If a big mob hurts, It brings some life back into the action and allows decision making. Just farm what you are capable of killing until you progress your gear and skills to handle it. Kind of the point of the game. I can't remember a time that white and yellow maps were even a bump in the road other than unlocking atlas points of late. Hopefully it will be more interesting while progressing this time around for me.

Usually its level, gear instantly with all the drops and currency that came to easy. Then rofl stomp t16 maps while progressing into being over geared until quickly bored. Then we can pat ourselves on the back for being so awesome and leave the game after a week or two.

Then add that Streamers and veteran diehards break the game and control the markets on day 1-2 because all the paths to success were already mapped. Maybe if they didn't break the game and tell everyone about it. Systems wouldn't need to be changed. Progression was a bit fast and everyone was one click away from the answers to everything. It's fun when you guys mix up the optimal paths in progression. At least for a few days I get to use my brain until my favorite creators spoil it for me. I do it to myself because there is a lot of great content creators out there. With things changed up, maybe even upside down, they get to redo all their videos which I assume makes them more money.

Some of this stuff is unbearable for me personally. Not the changes to the game but how some of these guys think they are the reason this game is successful? Those must be the guys I don't watch or read on purpose anyway. How entitled is a person who can't even get the job of a person they criticize. Would be nice to see some more gratitude in the world but it's just getting worse and worse while expectations go up and up. Even the argument that "this game isn't free. It costs stash tabs." With respect to the point that I don't disagree with that statement. It makes me wonder, do they know that isn't a point that has value. What happened to you play a game as packaged. You like that experience or you don't and you leave it at that. Do the producers of movies need to take the movie off the shelf and redo the script and acting because you don't like a movie? Start screaming to not support the movie, even though you don't actually care, because it's not your money, but you think people shouldn't get paid for working at their jobs or feed their families because you didn't get your way? Lame.

I am sure the smart people will tell the streamers and youtubers the new meta on how to farm soon enough. Then they will have some content to make other than drama channel click bait. When did whining become cool. I see a big scary person and I have no issues. Whiners make me cross the street because it hurts so much.

Cheers!

There is no new meta on how to farm stuff.
Mobs drop 90% less loot overall. Idk what you were smoking, please give us some aswell.

Except you mean as new meta running around with 2k speed opening chests and baskets all over t1 maps, since those arent affected by the loot - much wow much fun.
where is loot? someone found where?
I want to hear an explanation from the developers: How did you manage to make the ICONIC character of the game (your logo consists of a mirror) so DEAD and UNINTERESTING, which looks like some old granny flying sluggishly on her pagan broom, and also mute. Do you really think that Kalandra is such a meaningless character in the game that making an entire league and calling the league by its name is enough? Where are the EPIC scenes with the departure into the past? Where is the story told about the creation of unique items? Where is anything from lore at all? [Removed by Support] And I'm generally silent about what you did with the balance of the game. It became absolutely not interesting to play. For the first time in many years of playing, I don't want to go into the game, because there is nothing interesting in it that I would have to spend my time in it. [Removed by Support]
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 23, 2022, 4:49:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info