3.19.0c Patch Notes and Update on Community Feedback

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I love this
Anyone know - if I made a tablet before the patch, does it get the buff to its loot or no?
How do you want to get new players, if you push them away with such changes, the idea for the league is nice, but these changes will cause that a large part of players will simply stop playing.
Everyone was waiting for a new league and here is such a misfire. People stop playing en masse because why sit for a few hours in the game when the droop is practically zero. If poe 2 is to be the same, you have no chance with Diablo 4. Better to prevent the thread to heal because later you will alienate players and no one will want to play anymore.
"
Netherlandman wrote:
Anyone know - if I made a tablet before the patch, does it get the buff to its loot or no?

I think the one for the chests would get the buff becasue it was a server side change it seems, not sure about the new one.
Why is NOTHING being dropped from chests?
When I started playing (on standard) a few weeks ago there were plenty of loot, even divines, but now nothing worthy drops. What is happening?

I've seen so many people complain on general chat about the drops being nerfed but this is ridiculous, only pro players with millions of currencies would be able to trade and develop...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info