3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

So far the biggest things needing of actual work are features not bugs, for once I've encountered a stable league and that's well done but it's as uninteresting as expeditions -20-50% fun.

AN is globally hated, your team finally made it somewhat rewarding but the damage they output is out of this world, minion builds even defence capped and over geared get melted, I don't want to play with spectres that were nerfed again too, I don't want to get an AG that I can't replace easily due to no currency drops of value, I don't want to go into the lake due to it's non existence of value, even the bird can sometimes not even let you hit the lever for a chance at a wide variety of floor loot.

Your ceilings need a space elevator to reach the good enough tier, I've never encountered a league where the mechanic of here is a medium range of good to great items, but I sure as hell have had entire stashes worth of vendor loot.

I don't get why you would want to make someone's work meaningless, it's a good concept if a little samey but no one want's to interact with it, it really does seem like the players time is not valued, leagues are temporary and should be full of enjoyment and reward not a chore.

I think I'll take a few weeks off, because right now I have too many things that I can enjoy instead of looking at an empty currency tab and map tab.
Nice, really helps the main issues, thanks.
"
finally no more black bars :)

Um, actually, no. 32:9+ is still totally borked. This is pathetic.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
And 32:9 ?
Loot????? When?????
Great. Thanks I guess.

I still had 1/3 of my computer nerfed by the spontaneous decision to limit your aspect ratio!

I play 8-10 game regularly, most of them competitive. ALL of them support 32:9 EXCEPT yours now. Are we back in 2012? Give me a break!
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
cheesing hbow much u see in the game by playing a widescreen monitor and crying because they dont let u anymore? you were able to see mobs before they could see/attack you, that is literally such a cheap advantage . get rekt man
"
Banks2337 wrote:
32:9 fix????

+1
Last edited by XeoTech on Aug 22, 2022, 4:21:00 PM
Let's Go Krillson
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Please where is my 50:1 Ratio fix. i want to play in 1 single line of pixels !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info