3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.19.0b Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug where it was possible to identify corrupted items.
  • Fixed a bug where Orb of Horizons was able to reforge a Map into one not currently found on the Atlas.
  • Fixed a bug where Mageblood could sometimes fail to apply flask effects to you, for example, when swapping out an equipped flask for another.
  • Fixed a bug where "Minions have increased Movement Speed" could be rolled twice on Rings.
  • Fixed a bug where Galvanic Field could be purchased from Clarissa by the Templar instead of Lightning Conduit.
  • Fixed a bug where the Scent of Blood Notable Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.
  • Adjusted the maximum supported aspect ratio to 12:5 (slightly larger than before, so that players that were very close to 21:9 don't get black bars).
  • Updated the description of the Form the Lake Challenge to clarify it requires obtaining three specified items, rather than four.

This was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2022, 9:08:42 AM
jajajajajaja
finally no more black bars :)
Last edited by ChrisMcGamerHD on Aug 22, 2022, 5:40:54 AM
32:9 fix????
Hope there is more patches coming this is the worst league start so far even crashing in ultimatum was more fun
still getting black bars :(
Worst league EVER!
Leagues are getting harder and harder each patch, and less and less rewarding for the increased difficulty.

FIX THE DAMN LOOT!

Last league i gave up after only 2 weeks... it was the least i played PoE.... until now... looks like a new record will be set!

it is beyhond me why u kept archnemesis mods after the backlash last league...
Steam patch??
Revert 32:9 changes
In the recent Chris Wilson update post and here, you STILL forgot to talk about reverting your removal of ultrawide support, which has been essential and nearly flawless for AT LEAST half of the past decade. It used to be that PoE supported ultrawide resolutions better than the industry standards. It all QUIETLY changed for the worst by removing ultrawide support from the game for no reason and with no announcement prior to doing so, on 3.19 patch day.

When are you fixing the black bars for 32:9 (and wider) resolution users?!

It's not a new feature, it's a REMOVAL of a feature, and it's a dealbreaker to many ultrawide users. I don't care if this was some personal pet-peeve of Chris Wilson himself where he feels like 32:9 is "too wide" or some shit like that.

CHANGE IT BACK. That's all you have to say and do in this matter. Go back to how the game's resolution worked up until the last minute before 3.19 launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info