New Microtransactions: Ooze Character Effect and Invisible Flask Effect

Just like Invisible Buff Effect, this SHOULD BE FREE IN GAME OPTION not paid mtx...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
This is one of your wrong move GGG. I could get free lesser effects just by using ingame settings.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
We need an Invisible Support Gem MTX (so I can hide Infernal Legion when using Ravens, because it ruins immersion and is literally unplayable.)

PS. Cross-Server Skin Transfers, when?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 22, 2022, 11:01:40 PM
Please no, dont work on more microtransactions, just fix the loot, omg
For real? The is imploding right now and you guys are marketing MTX? Several big names leaving the leag and you trying just to cash in more?

I'm just a casual that played a lot on the consoles and now switched to PC on 3.18 and I'm disapointed to see one of my favorite games going the Diablo road.

"
V4ldaran wrote:
The invisible flask effect also removes the phasing effect from a flask I hope?

Naw you're thinking of the visible flask effect mtx.
nice skin, looks like anyone who have it need some democracy
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is the beginning of the end to PoE. The game you have to pay for disabling effects (thing that almost all games since 2003 have for free).

"We had a peak of 250k players", but you can't sustain more than 30k.

Have you guys take a look on multiversus?? A brawl game has more players than you.

This is the red flag you're doing everything wrong, since delirium.

Hear the players or you're going to be ended until PoE2's release
not a good time to pay more money
lmao. but sadge at the same time. dunno what to say or feel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info