Douse yourself in symbiotic goo with the new Ooze Character Effect! This Character Effect reacts by visually shooting out tentacles as you get hit!

The Invisible Flask Effect also enters the store today! This Flask Effect disables the visual effects of your flasks on use. Note that the effects of this microtransaction will be disabled in any PVP mode.

Check out the new microtransactions in the videos below, or get yours here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
The gooey ooze is cool; let's do blood next?

(also reminder to upcoming responses; the VFX artists are NOT the same folks as game developers working on the feedback to drops, league mechanic, etc.)
So you're saying all the vanishing mtx ive bought are not usable on the flasks. I have to buy these new vanishing mtx... -,-
"
The Invisible Flask Effect also enters the store today! This Flask Effect disables the visual effects of your flasks on use. Note that the effects of this microtransaction will be disabled in any PVP mode.

What's wrong with this picture: Having to pay to disable graphic effects (vs a menu toggle) or the fact that people would rather pay to disable graphic effects than see them in the first place?

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 22, 2022, 2:03:30 AM
This after "What we're working on" post is actually a very good picture on what You really are working on.
Invisible drops effect was given out for free this league
LOL

horrible timing sorry
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Did you accidently apply this to the item quant?
Wat da hek
Finally I can admire my MTX skins without the hassle of having any loot on my screen to get in the way!
"
Invisible drops effect was given out for free this league

Ouch, that hits home.

I was actually 100% convinced the lack of drops this league was caused by a bug, since you can no longer sustain enough currency from map drops to actually juice maps via buying scarabs or paying chaos for the map device modifiers. Actually.
Last edited by dizz on Aug 22, 2022, 12:50:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info