New Microtransactions: Ooze Character Effect and Invisible Flask Effect

Please make game fun again
Why isn't the Quartz flask effect disabled by the mtx? That's just wrong...
Either make it disable the flask effect completely, or don't post misleading stuff.
Pull but one thread, and the fabric of the world unravels.
Nice :D
"
Innomen wrote:
The balls. Not only selling the flask effect off switch, but making us buy it 5 times?

I don't see it in the store. Hard to search the thing. Did they pull it?

You won't see it, it's invisible, think it just works on item drops though
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
The balls. Not only selling the flask effect off switch, but making us buy it 5 times?

I don't see it in the store. Hard to search the thing. Did they pull it?

You won't see it, it's invisible, think it just works on item drops though

I chuckled X) thx.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
$20 to look like you're covered in diarrhea. Chris is really testing customer devotion with this one.
Last edited by darkdhaos on Aug 23, 2022, 7:42:45 PM
why does this not disable the quartz flask phasing effect? huge disappointment...
Make a game I want to play, then i'll MTX.
"
oGsShadow wrote:
So you're saying all the vanishing mtx ive bought are not usable on the flasks. I have to buy these new vanishing mtx... -,-

What? Im not able to use my vanishing mtxes on flasks? I need to buy those again. Jeez... good to know

"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
"
The Invisible Flask Effect also enters the store today! This Flask Effect disables the visual effects of your flasks on use. Note that the effects of this microtransaction will be disabled in any PVP mode.

What's wrong with this picture: Having to pay to disable graphic effects (vs a menu toggle) or the fact that people would rather pay to disable graphic effects than see them in the first place?

+
Invisible flask effect doesnt work.Bought it so i can finally see my mtx on my character again but still can t see the character. Don't even know why i still pay money for mtx that doesnt work. should ask for my money back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info