New Microtransactions: Ooze Character Effect and Invisible Flask Effect

nah, i rather look at those flask effects on my ultrawide screen along with Black Borders

Last edited by availablex on Aug 22, 2022, 8:18:12 AM
WE ARE NOT BUYING A SINGLE THING!!!!! FIX THE GAME FIRST AND CHANGE YOUR VISION FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
WE ARE NOT BUYING A SINGLE THING!!!!! FIX THE GAME FIRST AND CHANGE YOUR VISION FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak for yourself.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Why the f*** do you sell things to not show us things and reduce screen clutter. This should be free.

Common on GGG. You should do better.

Same for the invisible skill effect.
Bought this for my Quartz Flask (Phasing) but it doesn't work. Phasing Effect still happens. Works on Quicksilver/Granite so far. Is this intended?
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
"
The Invisible Flask Effect also enters the store today! This Flask Effect disables the visual effects of your flasks on use. Note that the effects of this microtransaction will be disabled in any PVP mode.

What's wrong with this picture: Having to pay to disable graphic effects (vs a menu toggle) or the fact that people would rather pay to disable graphic effects than see them in the first place?

PLEASE!!!! More invis effects... like for everything! I can't see what the hell is going on!
nah, no more money.

btw. can we get more invis mtx? :D for like phasing and buffs like that? :D
hurB
IGN: GoldenPepe
This Character Effect reacts by visually shooting out tentacles as you get hit!

Proceeds to not show the character taking damage. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 23, 2022, 8:06:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info