Introducing the Kalandra Mystery Box

"
medis13 wrote:
"
vahu wrote:
It's actually sad, that MTXs are getting better, but the patches are getting worse:
Lake of kalandra, terrible-weak rewards, overturned, empty, boring. Probably the second worst league, ever.
Harvest lifeforce early game is a joke.
3.19 manifesto pretty much summed up your knowledge about your own game. [Removed by Support]

Agree fells like synthesis just a lot sadder and more time waisting
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I wanted to get a certain MTX there, but thats only around 2%. Similar would be 7%. If im satisfied with any version of the MTX i want, with no duplicity boxes, thats still like 10 mystery boxes for a MTX. Thats 500 points.

Conclusion:

Really? $50 for MTX? (exact one with no duplicity should be around 25 boxes = 1250 points = $1250)

I would like to support you, but NOT THIS way.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is the Kirac pass from 3.18 still available because it sold poorly? Yes that is my guess.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So, I've opened five of these boxes and already have all three variants of the Oshabi helmet. This is not a complaint, I just thought it was amusing and worth mentioning, and I'm looking forward to getting something different in my next mystery box :)

I can also confirm it is NOT possible to combine all normal variants to make an even fancier version, although this would be a cool idea for a future mystery box.
Bought 55 boxes so far (left 3 to collect this league), will wait for points spent event where u get free box for points spent.

I am starting to find myself running out of mtx slots. Hence, would love to see if mtx slots can be increased.

I do wish that boxes can be released prior or on launch day as i see most of them more wearable during the leveling process.

Lastly, am happy to see that the new box system require less than 900 + 900 + 1200 = 3000 points to complete.
Last edited by lordjinfu on Aug 27, 2022, 8:29:00 AM
GOOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info