Introducing the Kalandra Mystery Box

"
furfur404 wrote:
just wanted to say
exalt=7c
divine=90
and this will become even worse.
there is no divination cards no other options how to get divine orbs, if I wanted to play SSF I would play SSF, but this is softcore, I can not even buy items I need lol.

Git gud kid
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
some of the worst mtx that has come out of ggg ever

so disappointed :(
We need more founder packs for these boxes.
"
vahu wrote:
It's actually sad, that MTXs are getting better, but the patches are getting worse:
Lake of kalandra, terrible-weak rewards, overturned, empty, boring. Probably the second worst league, ever.
Harvest lifeforce early game is a joke.
3.19 manifesto pretty much summed up your knowledge about your own game. [Removed by Support]

Agree fells like synthesis just a lot sadder and more time waisting
"
ElilGathien wrote:
Last league bought 3 of them and received 3 different colours of the same mtx :D

Never again.

wtf
hmm, nod bad :)
"
felrasha wrote:
revert the (super)ultrawide screen changes, and I'll think about it.

"give me back my unfair advantage over other players, and i'll donate!"

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
im out [Removed by Support] there no point playing you like trying so hard to find something when all we want is fun and [Removed by Support]... like havarst like this league you can keep path of exile 2 [Removed by Support] ... go a head... i dont have fun playing path of exile... so see you meybe...
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 21, 2022, 8:35:08 PM
"
girng wrote:
"
felrasha wrote:

You can't be serious. How on earth are you getting any meaningful advantage by using the screen that you bought to look at things. You might as well call for anyone with a graphics card that can consistently run high-end content at 60fps to have their performance capped.

It's a PvE game - so what if someone can see Sirus die beams from 25% further away? People have builds that can insta-oneshot all of his phases and don't even need to worry about boss mechanics.

No, I don't have an ultrawide. Your criticism is asinine.
Last edited by PurpleChakra on Aug 21, 2022, 8:15:00 PM
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
felrasha wrote:

You can't be serious. How on earth are you getting any meaningful advantage by using the screen that you bought to look at things. You might as well call for anyone with a graphics card that can consistently run high-end content at 60fps to have their performance capped.

It's a PvE game - so what if someone can see Sirus die beams from 25% further away? People have builds that can insta-oneshot all of his phases and don't even need to worry about boss mechanics.

No, I don't have an ultrawide. Your criticism is asinine.

In party play or just playing by yourself, you'll be able to see monsters appear and can act before their logic/server tells them to move. It's not that hard to understand
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info