Introducing the Kalandra Mystery Box

Nice!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I must admit to being amused at the idea of the arachnomorphs... however, they do make me wonder about the shapeshifting options in PoE2. It we can have a werewolf, why not a 'werespider' with its own basic attack animations and perhaps an innate ability to web enemies/areas? Forgotten Realms' driders come readily to mind as a reference.

And summoning phantasmal versions of special creatures from Harvest (the ones that are the Bramble Valley bosses, IIRC)? Nice and all, but a shame there aren't actual pet versions of them...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Vault?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
NoICE!
POE REDDIT IS SALTY
Last edited by Deus_Vitae on Aug 20, 2022, 6:00:10 PM
noice
How about you put some rewards back in game, because right now this is the least rewarding league I have ever seen. The league mechanic is really cool and challenging its just a waste of time because u don't get anything for doing it.
"
Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes. Some items are rarer than others (as listed above). You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (0 points) and it's statistically more likely that you'll receive something of higher value.

lol! if only I could pay zero points! typo on your site.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Aug 20, 2022, 6:29:24 PM
"
felrasha wrote:
revert the (super)ultrawide screen changes, and I'll think about it.

+1

WTF GGG
Loot box "No Duplicates!" is highly misleading. There are just many recolors of each item, so it's "No Duplicates -- except for recolored items".
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info