[3.19] The Best Clearing Speed in the Game! Lightning Arrow Deadeye as a League Starter!

My PoE Brother... I've made guides before and they're much more time consuming than most might think so, added to that you've made a very good and concise video to go along with it, I have to say...

Very, very, very well done, sir! You've made an excellent guide. You've invested a fair bit of time into this and it shows. Thank you for your efforts. :)
"
taehanpak1 wrote:
Any idea why my Power charges wont start?

https://pastebin.com/LcyaPGXh

I have power charge on crit linked to hydrosphere, tornado and onslaught. Maybe my crit chance too low? I never seen my power charges up.

Because, as you followed the pob you also picked up precise technique which has this line:

""""Never deal Critical Strikes"""""

Seriously makes me question the build if they're recommending a charge on crit.. while taking a node that makes it so you can't crit.
"
jakepbrown wrote:
"
taehanpak1 wrote:
Any idea why my Power charges wont start?

https://pastebin.com/LcyaPGXh

I have power charge on crit linked to hydrosphere, tornado and onslaught. Maybe my crit chance too low? I never seen my power charges up.

Because, as you followed the pob you also picked up precise technique which has this line:

""""Never deal Critical Strikes"""""

Seriously makes me question the build if they're recommending a charge on crit.. while taking a node that makes it so you can't crit.

after the lv 80 uber lab build he removes that node, tho i do agree that it was confusing, especially since uses increased crit gems and flask on the 75~90 setup.

Despite that, guide is working good for me
Yeah, I just saw that when looking at my PoB
Hi, trying this build - had just finish campaign and into the map. Boss/AN mob have been a struggle for some reason, it seems my damage is too low; wondering if anyone could help me see what gear/skill/etc to upgrade first or if I mess up the build?

Thx.
I start with this build and for my surprise was amazing.
Is a squish build, u gonna die alot, but the clear speed is very good.
kill all uber boses, excep maven and uber elder.
My investiment was somenthing like 10 dives some weeks ago, but today u can get a good gear with with 5~6 divs.

So, is a good choice if are looking for a build to clear maps fast and farm.

Thank you! I used this as my league starter to farm currencies. After which, I transitioned to elemental tornado shot build.

Current POB:
https://pastebin.com/rReahq1W
I've got to maps, but i don't understand when i use the Tornado/Hydrosphere skills. Are they for on bosses?

Or is that only useful if you have Asenath's are they will auto cast?
Last edited by Shims on Sep 13, 2022, 4:18:01 PM
"
MyKiel02 wrote:
Thank you! I used this as my league starter to farm currencies. After which, I transitioned to elemental tornado shot build.

Current POB:
https://pastebin.com/rReahq1W

What's the advantages of Tornado shot over Lightning?
"
Wolfgann wrote:
I start with this build and for my surprise was amazing.
Is a squish build, u gonna die alot, but the clear speed is very good.
kill all uber boses, excep maven and uber elder.
My investiment was somenthing like 10 dives some weeks ago, but today u can get a good gear with with 5~6 divs.

So, is a good choice if are looking for a build to clear maps fast and farm.

I'm having a hard time w/red maps. Damage is good but I feel like a wet paper cannon.

You killed uber bosses with the gear currently on your bilbo ranger character? You seem to be low on some resistance...

I can't get through anything above t11 maps, and that's skipping every encounter, and dashing everwhere to avoid rare boss one-shots...and our gear isn't that different, I don't think. edit: i also can't finish anything level 8 or higher on lake runs, there aren't enough places to run and I do about 10% damage per minute to the effigies who oneshot me from offscreen.

Can anyone look at my build and let me know what to do next?

I can probably get 3-4 div if I sell everything I own rn, been real unlucky this league w/div (only one after 600k kills), i play solo, don't VM or party, etc...
Last edited by Covidicus on Sep 16, 2022, 7:03:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info