[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Firestrike9 wrote:

I bought my cluster for 1.5 divine

I didn't say the build feels weak, I said you got the cluster for way below half market price, learn to read.
@Bellaluna1722 - Hi, and welcome back! Good luck playing with all of your kids around!

Don't worry about the league changes. They are what they are, and whispering ice prospers anyway.

I have the same issue you do with regards to currency.

There is a program you can install called Exilence Next. You can choose the tabs for it to look at, and it will tell you what your items are worth.

As long as you pickup currency and/or rares to vendor, you'll be surprised how much your stuff is worth. Learn to use the pathofexile.com/trade site, including the bulk buy/sell, and just sell the stuff you pick up off the ground.

Do not attempt to farm the cards for the staff -- it'll take too long, and you also need to be at least level 50 to get an ilvl 50 staff that you can 6S.

Specifically, in this league, I sold my scouring orbs, chance orbs, and a couple other items for a grand total of 4 chaos, which I then used to purchase a 4S staff (I didn't care about the % increased intelligence at all) on day one. I used the trade site's live search feature to spot one as soon as it was put up for sale.

You have more wealth in your stash than you realize -- that's the main point.

The only items I purchased after my staff were my 2 rings, amulet, and helm, all for 1c each (prior to maps.)

You'll be fine. The only thing you should craft at the beginning of maps is your belt. Buy a 15% int rare synthesized belt, scour it, use 4 intrinsic catalysts to 20% quality it, then slam it with one deafening essence of spite. That belt will carry you for quite a while, for a total cost of about 26c as of today.
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 23, 2022, 11:55:23 PM
Hey,

nice to see that there is another ascendency choice. I don’t like the league mechanic, so I switched back to standard league for the moment. Maybe I come back for at least atlas completion when the kirac vault stuff has interesting mtx. But I will follow the league progress of all you people, who keep the WI build alive😊

I crafted this chest. I think this can be a solid option for a trickster. Especially in a temp league where you don’t have legacy ES gear. But I did not pob yet. With some charge duration you can sustain the frenzy charges.

Process:
1. Buy a Base
2. spam about 20 int essences until some good other rolls.
3. closed my eyes, took 2 exalts and slammed T2 flat hybrid and T1 dexterity.
4. took some cheap eldrich currency for implicits.

Game tells me to play standard, something like this never happen in a temp league. Now I have to make a trickster.

I saw a post in this thread about Ghost Dance. In my opinion this is not good for a CI char with high ES. There are different things in the game, that can lower your evasion. Than you can not recover ES above the reduced evasion. If I remember correctly there is a boss that can reduce armour / evasion to zero. I tried it in 3.18 with divine shield (similar mechanic with armour stacking).
"
Naramie_VI wrote:

Process:
1. Buy a Base
2. spam about 20 int essences until some good other rolls.
3. closed my eyes, took 2 exalts and slammed T2 flat hybrid and T1 dexterity.
4. took some cheap eldrich currency for implicits.

Game tells me to play standard, something like this never happen in a temp league. Now I have to make a trickster.

I saw a post in this thread about Ghost Dance. In my opinion this is not good for a CI char with high ES. There are different things in the game, that can lower your evasion. Than you can not recover ES above the reduced evasion. If I remember correctly there is a boss that can reduce armour / evasion to zero. I tried it in 3.18 with divine shield (similar mechanic with armour stacking).

That chest is equivalent to an 823 ES chest.... geez. Thanks for the crafting idea -- now we just slam exalts...
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 24, 2022, 4:10:58 AM
Could someone post a Step by Step Guide to craft a Helm with the Harvest Crafts gone?
"
Raphanasuan wrote:
Could someone post a Step by Step Guide to craft a Helm with the Harvest Crafts gone?

Theres a guide on the scion page, check it out.

Essentially:

1.buy ilvl 79 Hubris Circlet with no influence.
2.Spam it with Essence of Spite until it has good Energy shield rolls and 1 Open Suffix, bonus if you get a good resist on it.
3.If you dont have full prefixes, craft a prefix so you are full.
4. You should now have 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes - use a Hunter's Exalted Orb to gurantee one of two mods on the helm: 6-8% Increased Int or 9-10% Increased int.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Aug 24, 2022, 6:48:40 AM
"
Larloch1821 wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

I didn't say the build feels weak, I said you got the cluster for way below half market price, learn to read.

Just bought the second one for 1.5 divine that has been listed for 8 hours.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Larloch1821 wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

Just bought the second one for 1.5 divine that has been listed for 8 hours.

Nope, 5 divines minimum. To put it into perspective you saved more in those jewels than most people in this thread have put into their characters
Build is absolutely busted, the extra 60% chance to evade and overleech just makes this build immortal its crazy, I've never had such a relaxing experience selling bosses.

9.5K ES 1980 int and I don't even feel like upgrading my gear with inc int %.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Aug 25, 2022, 4:54:23 AM
Still miss profane bloom hard but survivability is so much better
never died so less as with the trickster.

Drops are meh. Found first time in league in the first week 4 ex drops. ironic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info