(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

With wither using spreading rot, how many stacks do we reach? Afaik cap is 15
"
FrosMan wrote:

15 stacks is the max.
Wow dude, amazing guide, but I have no idea how to craft this amazing helmet Hubris Circlet? Please put some info in your guide, that will be soooo cool!
Big thx for your effort!

Have a good week
"
Kronenbergm wrote:
Wow dude, amazing guide, but I have no idea how to craft this amazing helmet Hubris Circlet? Please put some info in your guide, that will be soooo cool!
Big thx for your effort!

Have a good week

Thanks! :)

The helm was a bit of a process, but here is what I did:

- Bought a hunter influenced helm with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance".

- Bought a lvl 85 hubris helm with the "30% increased Blade Vortex Duration" lab enchant. Would have preferred a evasion/es helm, but options were limited.

- Used redeemer's orb on hubris helm, then alt spammed for "Skills supported by Unleash have +1 to maximum number of Seals".

- Used awakener's orb to add the "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance" to hubris helm.

- Last step will be adding the focus craft on it once I unlock from betrayal.
Last edited by SanaviEronaile on Aug 25, 2022, 9:59:55 PM
"
"
FrosMan wrote:

15 stacks is the max.

I know, but will only vaal blight manage to get to 15 and stay there? Cause only 2 secs without wither totems seems not so long vs like pinnacles
"
"
Kronenbergm wrote:
Big thx for your effort!

Have a good week

- Bought a hunter influenced helm with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance".

- Bought a lvl 85 hubris helm with the "30% increased Blade Vortex Duration" lab enchant. Would have preferred a evasion/es helm, but options were limited.

- Used redeemer's orb on hubris helm, then alt spammed for "Skills supported by Unleash have +1 to maximum number of Seals".

- Used awakener's orb to add the "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance" to hubris helm.

- Bought a hunter influenced helm with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance". It can be really any helm the base of helm is not important? :)
"
FrosMan wrote:
"
"
FrosMan wrote:

15 stacks is the max.

I know, but will only vaal blight manage to get to 15 and stay there? Cause only 2 secs without wither totems seems not so long vs like pinnacles

With Temp Chains and skill effect duration from tree, wither stacks will last longer than just 2 sec from casting blight.

"
Kronenbergm wrote:
"
"
Kronenbergm wrote:
Big thx for your effort!

Have a good week

- Bought a hunter influenced helm with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance". It can be really any helm the base of helm is not important? :)

The base does not matter, when you awake orb the first item it destroys it and only maintains the influenced mod to apply to your second item. Make sure that there is only one influenced mod on the item you are sacrificing, in this case the -#% to chaos resist.
"

With Temp Chains and skill effect duration from tree, wither stacks will last longer than just 2 sec from casting blight.

Sure, it will, but still didn't answer about the 15 stacks... doesn't vaal blight apply 1 stack per tick, and on bosses just have 3 ticks? or am i dumb?
Last edited by FrosMan on Aug 26, 2022, 2:30:38 PM
Could someone give me advice on what to improve next besides leveling gems and getting character levels? My dps seems kinda low.
Enjoying the explosions very much but don't know if LL obliteration route would perform better on this budget.
"
FrosMan wrote:
"

Sure, it will, but still didn't answer about the 15 stacks... doesn't vaal blight apply 1 stack per tick, and on bosses just have 3 ticks? or am i dumb?

Wither has it's own stacks, so if you continue to cast Blight they should continue to stack.

"
tona91 wrote:
Could someone give me advice on what to improve next besides leveling gems and getting character levels? My dps seems kinda low.
Enjoying the explosions very much but don't know if LL obliteration route would perform better on this budget.

What exactly are you struggling on? Based on your character's PoB, you should be able to clear T16s just fine.

You need "Increased duration of ailments you inflict while Focused" craft on your helm.

For more DPS, unfortunately awakened gems, 21/20 vaal BV, and char levels are going to give you a huge boost.

Could also run a second Cold Iron Point instead of shield for roughly 30% more damage, at the cost of defenses.
Last edited by SanaviEronaile on Aug 26, 2022, 4:34:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info