(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

"
Bunkie wrote:
Loved poison BV in older leagues. Enjoying this build. Asenath's made a huge difference for clearing and now I am able to push into lower red maps. Defenses feel a little low, but mostly to ground degens (read: im garbage and stand in bad).

Yeah, flasks and pantheon can help with that. But the best answer is going to be scaling your damage through upgrades to eventually just clear maps quickly. Bossing will feel a lot better as your DPS increases too.

But as you stated, not standing in the bad helps the most ;)
Hi there,

Trying the build and loving it!

I see in the POB that we have 15 wither stacks?

How exactly are we getting the stacks as im pretty sure now that blight does not put stacks of wither onto the target?

Thanks!
"
Rile_E_Coyote wrote:
Hi there,

Trying the build and loving it!

I see in the POB that we have 15 wither stacks?

How exactly are we getting the stacks as im pretty sure now that blight does not put stacks of wither onto the target?

Thanks!

We use the Spreading Rot jewel on our passive tree for Blight to inflict wither stacks.
Having Withering Step in LMB could help any how to spread wither during clearing?
"
FrosMan wrote:
Having Withering Step in LMB could help any how to spread wither during clearing?

You can use Withering Step if you'd like, but I chose to drop it because I don't like how it locks you in place and you can't use a movement skill in an emergency. With Vaal Blight, I can Flame Dash if necessary if something nasty happens.

Wither stacks shouldn't be needed for clearing, either. They are for bossing. I would look at other loot suggestions in PoB Starter/Endgame item sets to increase your damage overall.
How did you get the "Used when charges are full" enchant on your Eternal Mana Flask? I tried using Instilling Orb but I couldn't.

Cool build, btw. Using it as a starter. Just entered white maps, will see how it goes later after I improve my gear.
"
PoDerethic wrote:
How did you get the "Used when charges are full" enchant on your Eternal Mana Flask? I tried using Instilling Orb but I couldn't.

Cool build, btw. Using it as a starter. Just entered white maps, will see how it goes later after I improve my gear.

Bench craft for flask enchants, easiest way.

Glad you're enjoying the build :)
is there a reason why you use the life mastery : Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency in the scion section of the skill tree (starter POB since lvl 57), when we don't use Vitality?

Thank you for the guide! love it atm <3

PS: important to say, that BV doesnt work that good without Unleash lmao
"
DerBaci wrote:
is there a reason why you use the life mastery : Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency in the scion section of the skill tree (starter POB since lvl 57), when we don't use Vitality?

Thank you for the guide! love it atm <3

PS: important to say, that BV doesnt work that good without Unleash lmao

That should be +50 to health, Starter PoB on main post has ben updated.

Yeah, you really do need Unleash to make it feel good.
Added map clear video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3L-OjBjDtM

Should hopefully have some bossing vids soon.
Last edited by SanaviEronaile on Aug 25, 2022, 5:06:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info