(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

Build looks sweet, will you add more before season starts ?
are poison bv trickster viable in heist farm?
"
Roknas wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the build. Will definitely try it out. I am kinda confused about which PoB is the most updated one. Is it the one in the recent Posts or in the first Post? Thanks for claryfying in advance.

is it also possible to allocate a leveling route for us in PoB?

Unfortunately I've reached my pastebin allotment for the day. The builds on the first post are the most up to date.

I'll be posting a revised starter build with leveling trees tomorrow.

"
19iggy94 wrote:
Gonna risk and follow your starter build, thanks.

I did state this is a theoretical build, but I'm confident it will do fine as a league starter. Have fun!

"
Alcsaar wrote:
Seems interesting but having no source for explodes/prolifs means clearing on this is going to feel dreadful.

I understand the community has adapted to wanting to only play explode builds. I think plague bearer clears fine though, at least for me. This may not be the build for you if that's not the case.

"
DERSTR4NG wrote:
Build looks sweet, will you add more before season starts ?

Too soon now, but more to come over the next few days!

"
are poison bv trickster viable in heist farm?

Yes.
PoBs have been updated. Starter version has trees to guide throughout the leveling process.

Got to Act 6 but I'll be off for a few days, travelling to visit family this weekend. Some things I noted and adjusted in the builds:

- Whirling blades instead of Shield Charge.
- Use chance to poison on hit to assist with poison hit cap as necessary.

Leveling has been really smooth. I'll have more updates when I get to maps Sunday/Monday and start real content.
I'd like to start league with this build but the one I feel not good is The chance to poison seems lacking until lvl 90+.

I play poison build before and not 100% chance felt very frustrating sometimes.

Is there a way to overcome this?

Edit: I just see that using chance to poison early is mandatory.

That's it I'm gonna league start this.
Last edited by schnster on Aug 20, 2022, 3:00:23 AM
I can say its been pretty smooth so far so thanks!!

I did path differently going into the duration cluster earlier then back up and starting with One step ahead first over polymath. Damage felt perfectly fine and the speed more than made it up for it IMO. I am likely going to buy an obliteration but just wrapping up act 10 now and so so far so good! Boss damage felt like a dream with wither step and despair, got precision and HOA as auras. Havent really optimized that but it worked well so far and on 4L no 5L yet.

No explosions, no prolif? Is PB enough for pack clear?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

I've updated the Endgame build extensively, here it is (main post updated as well): https://pastebin.com/2GQ7RTK2

Some key changes

- Added Asenath's so we have the QoL clear
- Adjusted gem setup so we are gaining Spellbreaker with Flame/Flesh
- Added Sin's Rebirth to flask setup for more consistent Unholy Might
Last edited by SanaviEronaile on Aug 22, 2022, 9:47:05 AM
"
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

I've updated the Endgame build extensively, here it is (main post updated as well): https://pastebin.com/2GQ7RTK2

Some key changes

- Added Asenath's so we have the QoL clear
- Adjusted gem setup so we are gaining Spellbreaker with Flame/Flesh
- Added Sin's Rebirth to flask setup for more consistent Unholy Might

Thank you! o7
Loved poison BV in older leagues. Enjoying this build. Asenath's made a huge difference for clearing and now I am able to push into lower red maps. Defenses feel a little low, but mostly to ground degens (read: im garbage and stand in bad).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info