[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

New Update added to 3.19 Update Section!

Update #2
Video on, How my League Start went & Build Changes. (Asenath's Gloves & Determination Aura)
How was my Death's Oath League Starter? - Path of Exile [3.19]
Hey thanks for this guide. I am going to make it this league. Can u tell me how DID u feel with archneme and 'deadly 1shots' what ppl say this league? I have one build and im tired of +200 deaths (on 3.18 i had like 5).

I saw your vid and setup, and it looks GR8! <3 I also want to run a lot of LoK +10

What about Purity of Elements, is it good on early on?
I mean i will have +10div for start.

E; Very big thanks for guide. So many details, leveling, progression, endgame. So smooth! Really good job.
Last edited by SushiYoda on Aug 30, 2022, 11:30:44 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey thanks for this guide. I am going to make it this league. Can u tell me how DID u feel with archneme and 'deadly 1shots' what ppl say this league? I have one build and im tired of +200 deaths (on 3.18 i had like 5).

I saw your vid and setup, and it looks GR8! <3 I also want to run a lot of LoK +10

What about Purity of Elements, is it good on early on?
I mean i will have +10div for start.

E; Very big thanks for guide. So many details, leveling, progression, endgame. So smooth! Really good job.

I guess it depends on peoples playstyles, and with Death's Oath I can "manually dodge" a lot by running around. And that form of playstyle is something I've become quite good at I would say.

So last league when people we're very upset with Archnemesis monsters, I actually didn't realize what was the problem because I had 0 issues on my DO build. And before I knew it I was level 97 by just blasting semi-juiced maps.

And literally the same thing happend this League. I didn't know AN was a problem until I saw people on Reddit saying they are overtuned, kills you easily and are hard to kill.

It needs to be said though, I think a lot of people mean AN+Essence Mobs combined when they say they are a bit crazy. And I don't really focus on Essences in my Atlas Tree which is maybe why I don't notice it so much.

Anyway, most Rare monsters die very easy and very fast if you have a decent setup and I don't even notice some monsters because they die so fast for me currently when mapping. (Due to Profane Bloom explosions)

This is both good and bad, because if you want to search for Solaris-Touched mobs and have a MF Culler then it's gonna be hard because most likely you won't even notice them because they die so fast.

Purity of Elements should be pretty decent for leveling but no need for that late game as long as you get Freeze Immunity from your Pantheon.

And I would say with 5divines you should be able to map as easy and efficiently as I am currently doing in my latest video. Except for maybe clearing Legions where an Inspired Learning helps.
Okey thanks. I hope it will be good decision to play this. I aimed for this as starter but finished with inqui 😆 thank you for answer Sir! Good luck with drops :)
I just respec'd into this and I'm already enjoying the play style. I've never played DO before so I have a question about gems/our DPS.

I'm doing this on a pretty tight budget, so I'm basically using old gems / leveling ones from scratch. What would you say are the absolute necessity gems to really start making the red tier maps feel good? I can afford a few 20/20 gems to slot in and I'm curious which I should focus on first.

Thanks!
Hey, great build nice and clean!

One question I seem to miss; how do you generate frenzy charges? Checked in PoB.

Thanks!
How do you go about colouring death's oath now that harvest crafting got dunked?

Back to bench crafting at jeweller cost?
"
How do you go about colouring death's oath now that harvest crafting got dunked?

Back to bench crafting at jeweller cost?

Thats the question, same problem here.
interesting! Looks good, might have a go at this build
"
baboose wrote:
I just respec'd into this and I'm already enjoying the play style. I've never played DO before so I have a question about gems/our DPS.

I'm doing this on a pretty tight budget, so I'm basically using old gems / leveling ones from scratch. What would you say are the absolute necessity gems to really start making the red tier maps feel good? I can afford a few 20/20 gems to slot in and I'm curious which I should focus on first.

Thanks!

The gems you should prioritize are the ones in the Guide, from left to right.

So for damage on the Death's Oath, try to get a 5-Socket DO with the right colours and get everything except Increased AoE(it doesn't give dmg unless u got awakened version) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info