[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
ILYILY wrote:
"
How do you go about colouring death's oath now that harvest crafting got dunked?

Back to bench crafting at jeweller cost?

Thats the question, same problem here.

Yeah it really sucks they removed colouring from Harvest. I made this guide before the league started, and when I realized this at league start I realized that we kinda got nerfed because of this :(

I just had to use Bench and PRAY
"
hoeken wrote:
Hey, great build nice and clean!

One question I seem to miss; how do you generate frenzy charges? Checked in PoB.

Thanks!

Could be a misstake I accidently checked it, we don't generate frenzy charges in any way^^
Also, I am currently working on a Hybrid MF version of this as well. Some decent Quant/Rarity and it's working really well in semi-juiced T16 dunes. Will make an update/video on this too once I test it a bit more :)
On your cluster jewel setup, you recommended a large cluster with Touch of Cruelty. I'm looking into this build but as far as I'm aware, Death Aura doesn't "hit" and so it's basically a dead notable on the cluster, isn't it? Unless you're hindering in some other way? The "Withering Presence" occultist notable doesn't itself inflict Hinder.

I would assume the easiest way would be to do this with a Curse Mastery that Hinders nearby Cursed enemies.

Possibly a glove enchant might spell "hit" an enemy to activate the 10% hinder chance on Touch of Cruelty, but that definitely wouldn't give 100% uptime.
Last edited by Stereotype on Sep 2, 2022, 9:23:49 PM
Hi
can this build do expedition/Logbooks/t16 bosses?

looks very nice with big booms
Last edited by JuhlDk on Sep 3, 2022, 7:15:40 AM
"
Stereotype wrote:
On your cluster jewel setup, you recommended a large cluster with Touch of Cruelty. I'm looking into this build but as far as I'm aware, Death Aura doesn't "hit" and so it's basically a dead notable on the cluster, isn't it? Unless you're hindering in some other way? The "Withering Presence" occultist notable doesn't itself inflict Hinder.

I would assume the easiest way would be to do this with a Curse Mastery that Hinders nearby Cursed enemies.

Possibly a glove enchant might spell "hit" an enemy to activate the 10% hinder chance on Touch of Cruelty, but that definitely wouldn't give 100% uptime.

That's actually true, haven't really thought of that. I will look into that more if it's worth getting something else or just having the other 2 :)

Thank you!^^
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
can this build do expedition/Logbooks/t16 bosses?

looks very nice with big booms

I am currently farming T16 Dunes with Polished Breach/Legion/Harbinger/Elder or Shaper scarabs, with Eater Influence.

It has no problem doing any T16 map bosses in my opinion. It's just that endgame bosses is a problem for sure because of the Single Target.

Also I'm working on a new version that uses MF. I tested it today and did exactly the same semi-juiced content with MF gear and it worked perfectly.

---

When it comes to Expidition it should have no problem as long as you don't make monsters chaos immune(thats all our dmg)

When it comes to Logbooks I really don't know. I don't run logbooks ever so I don't know how hard they are :p
Im currently using Wither + Spell Totem replacing second wind support and the golem. You think this is an okay set-up?
"
Jranie2 wrote:
Im currently using Wither + Spell Totem replacing second wind support and the golem. You think this is an okay set-up?

Yeah, it's all good :)

Nice way to get Wither stacks faster on Bosses^^
Hi, this build really saved the league, big booms and managed to fight heavy moded archenemsis and essence monsters, made a big profit in 3 days thanks to it.

Now im pushing the T16's and i have some questions

This is a good bow and quiver for phase 3 (endgame) of the build? or i can upgrade something

You said inspiring learning is optional, can i replace it with a malevolence watcher's eye and save 1 passive point from the power charge notable?

And finally, you said it's not a build for bossing but if i change some stuff it can do bosses? i saw other death auras and with almost same setup as you (the difference is no golem and no viridi's veil mainly) and can do even uber elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info