actually didnt buff kaoms heart/disfavour/starforge?

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
krzyspc wrote:

Starforge and Disfavour are worthless and serve little purpose in this game. They shouldn't drop from endgame bosses, they should drop on the ground from normal monsters and have the same droprate as Goldrim.

Sure, I am okay with moving them off end game bosses. I feel this is reasonable.
Yeah I am fairly sad about Disfavour. There is just nothing interesting about this weapon. Players just want this old iconic weapon of a long forgotten age to be something. It doesn't serve anyone currently, not great value in trade league unless you get it day 1 maybe... (I haven't really checked). Even in SSF, I farmed this twice now and always got a better weapon by the time I got 1 to drop.

It doesn't need to be mageblood or the best axe in the game, it just needs to be something where I'd actually use it.

The skill balance and item balance where kind of weak imo... some good stuff here and there. The rest of the annoucement though was really strong. Maybe next league for melee buffs.... lol
"
krzyspc wrote:
Not everyone wants to roll, or chance it. People will buy it and it goes for cheap. Nothing wrong with these items.

They serve a purpose. I don't get why GGG keep the forums, they are filled with whiners. Which is even worse as they don't provide any sort of solution. To a problem that doesn't exist.

My Legacy 500% Starforge is really just a paper weight. The current variants are basically vendor trash. You might want to get farther in game before you start telling people they're complaining about problems that don't exist.
Yep, totally over league play.
So sad … zero melee buffs … zero melee weapon changes … Marohi is even worse with the changes like wtf?
No changes to facebreaker? How?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info