actually didnt buff kaoms heart/disfavour/starforge?

what? why? i dont get it....no one is using kaoms heart gets HARD outclassed by rare body armours and their crazy modifiers you can get becuz of influenced items and you get 6 sockeds and disfavour/starofrge gets outclassed by any 2hand weapon wich gets reroled 10 times in harvest so why not buff them???
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2022, 8:19:16 PM
They do their job and they do it well.

I just don't follow why you would want these items to juiced. Right now they are cheap and act as a great stepping stone to those better rare items. Not every item needs to be a mageblood.
"
krzyspc wrote:
They do their job and they do it well.

I just don't follow why you would want these items to juiced. Right now they are cheap and act as a great stepping stone to those better rare items. Not every item needs to be a mageblood.

you realize not a single person is using starforge/disfavour you are implying people are using those weapons and only then switch to rare weapons wich is FALSE you need kill shaper dozens of times to get starforge same with atziri or you just pick up any 2hand weapon and reroll it in harvest 10 times and its better than those 2 uniques already
Also they made a lot of uniques strictly worse, some are really good. Like why did they remove the dog multi from allelopathy and replace it with nothing.
I am saying that in any trade league, they are some of the cheapest options out there for DPS. They give you a great return on value. Why is this a bad thing? Why do they need to be top tier?

I mean what are wanting here?
"
roundishcap wrote:
Also they made a lot of uniques strictly worse, some are really good. Like why did they remove the dog multi from allelopathy and replace it with nothing.

because it is now level 41 and it became op at this level
Forum pvp
"
krzyspc wrote:
I am saying that in any trade league, they are some of the cheapest options out there for DPS. They give you a great return on value. Why is this a bad thing? Why do they need to be top tier?

I mean what are wanting here?

no one is buying starforge or disfavour thats the entire point...you can find on ground any 2hand wepon find one harvest encounter and roll it and it will get much bigger dps than those 2 weapons
Not everyone wants to roll, or chance it. People will buy it and it goes for cheap. Nothing wrong with these items.

They serve a purpose. I don't get why GGG keep the forums, they are filled with whiners. Which is even worse as they don't provide any sort of solution. To a problem that doesn't exist.
"
krzyspc wrote:
Not everyone wants to roll, or chance it. People will buy it and it goes for cheap. Nothing wrong with these items.

They serve a purpose. I don't get why GGG keep the forums, they are filled with whiners. Which is even worse as they don't provide any sort of solution. To a problem that doesn't exist.

you just dont get it....by the time starforges/disfavour will appear on the market you will have gotten 2hand rare weapon wich is far better already they dont serve any purpose you are so delusional next thing you gonna tell me the other 99,9% of uniques also serve purpose and people totally use all those uniques
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 11, 2022, 7:28:01 PM
"
krzyspc wrote:

Pretty sure you can buy a rare 2-hander from trade that's stronger than Storforge/Disfavour for less currency.

Basically, just throw an essence on a base and a benchcraft and you will create a more powerful weapon.

Starforge and Disfavour are worthless and serve little purpose in this game. They shouldn't drop from endgame bosses, they should drop on the ground from normal monsters and have the same droprate as Goldrim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info