New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Divination cards have been a boon for GGG monetarily but they're bad for the game. At least the art for the cards is great as usual.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Looks good to me!
And all will drop at Crimson Temple ....
Hope most Endgame related cards will drop from those endgames only (like a pity system).
"
and before mageblood cards you would gamble astragali or ancient orbs. That's how majority of magebloods came into existence in 3.16 and 3.17. Raw drop mageblood is rarer than a mirror.

I like the changes. More magebloods for everyone. More "bricked" 2-3 flask ones that are still very good and useable.

This is not true because it kills the gameplay, cards kill the most expensive builds ... Why create Mf for thousands of exs and farm squere mageblood, when it's easier for cheap build to clean maps quickly and catch only cards. This kills the point of hackandslash. You no need great EQ needed anymore to farm squere mage.

That's why I'm saying that from league to league POE is getting worse, including those stupid cards.

Additionally, why do alva? lotteries. Since from card you have 2 mods corupt. This is idiotic. For crying noobs. A little more and GGG adds auto tracker and auto combat.

60 more divination cards for me to maybe find one over the years and to dilute the pool so other things are more expensive

very cool

and as said before.. just ruin the purpose of the game.

divs are cool but need to stop making more unless it's interesting af . not just buy divs to get cool item
Last edited by arpgaddict on Aug 10, 2022, 4:20:19 AM
More div cards I m never gonna see in game
Woooo! :-D
owo Double corrupted 20% mageblod new second expensiv Card ingame comming

i love the art of the divinination Cards, its such a beautiful integrated museum of beautiful Art
Why 76x Simulacrum Splinter? That's so specific xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info