New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Awesome!
Desert island players with nothing but time, prayer, and an internet connection, rejoice.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Any chance all the useless cards that give shit items will be removed? What's the point of adding these if they drop from some tier 12 map that I will only run once or twice?
"
Castor_Bean wrote:
Any chance all the useless cards that give shit items will be removed? What's the point of adding these if they drop from some tier 12 map that I will only run once or twice?

when do you feel more gratified?

if you identify 10 items and one is good?

Or if you find nothing for some days and you eventually find a very good item?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
the flavour texts are amazing.

i even had a laugh at the "punishing map" which directly aims at zizaran ;)

thanks folks, muhaha
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I like many of them. Depending on where the bp div card drop and its frequency it may become a thing for ssf players.
Last edited by galuf on Aug 11, 2022, 12:56:19 AM
Someone know what quality will be on corrupted Mageblood? Resists or stats?
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
Double corrupted Mageblood? OMG..That card gonna be insane, I love it.
IGN:mmlaznj
Very nice
I just saw this post, and I was really excited when the Divination Cards were coming in the Lake of Kalandra expansion. I love collecting and trading these in-game, and it's even more fun when I have a new set to work with.Speaking of card games, have you ever played solitaire with themed decks? It's the best way to pass the time and adds a whole new layer of interest to the classic game. I've been using this site to play solitaire online - https://online-solitaire.com/. Maybe you could try it out while you're waiting for the new expansion to drop!
Last edited by JordanArcher on Jan 5, 2023, 6:30:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info