Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

So we really get 100 new leveling unique items?

Pog at the new Victario's flight. Seems really cool for early game group play.
"
Thesuffering wrote:

How? Everyone has 3 quicksilvers when leveling. Its at best a weird team speedrunning strat where you time flask usage and thats it. And thats pushing it. Id rather CBF from wanderlust or seven league step any day of the week.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Aug 8, 2022, 6:36:26 PM
Hopefully we see proper updates made to worthwhile uniques, instead of just meager leveling gear.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

How? Everyone has 3 quicksilvers when leveling. Its at best a weird team speedrunning strat where you time flask usage and thats it. And thats pushing it. Id rather CBF from wanderlust or seven league step any day of the week.

Me and my friends only run 1 quicksilver and a bunch of healing and mana pots while levelling. End games is all different though. I find the acts harder than maps because i do stacking builds.

That said I am going SRS this time so maybe i can go 3 quicksilvers.
about the victario's:

It reads like EVERY MOD on that flask will work on allies and that is great because flasks have mods that give immunities and other useful stuff. I think it's a much more interesting item now.

BUT god dammit! Another "NEARBY"....I said it so many times already: we have too many "nearbys" and they all have different distances. GGG, when will you finally give us some QoL and improve some outstanding issues!

here is the link to my QoL thread and inside that link is a link to the "NEARBY"-thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646/page/1#p24639258
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 8, 2022, 8:04:52 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
about the victario's:

It reads like EVERY MOD on that flask will work on allies and that is great because flasks have mods that give immunities and other useful stuff. I think it's a much more interesting item now.

BUT god dammit! Another "NEARBY"....I said it so many times already: we have too many "nearbys" and they all have different distances. GGG, when will you finally give us some QoL and improve some outstanding issues!

here is the link to my QoL thread and inside that link is a link to the "NEARBY"-thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646/page/1#p24639258

So you are going to give up 70+ life, 10 more move speed, resists, spell suppression, searing exarch/eater implicits or tailwind/elusive all so you can make your buddy immune to freeze when he is near you?

I dont buy these boots at all.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Aug 8, 2022, 9:21:32 PM
So there's a ticker for the REVEAL but literally nowhere on the front page does it say the date of the actual league release. Really?
"
Boozler wrote:
So there's a ticker for the REVEAL but literally nowhere on the front page does it say the date of the actual league release. Really?

They've already announced the likely date of the league start.

Most likely, that will be confirmed after the announcement, when a new countdown timer will go into effect.
Last edited by Sintactical on Aug 8, 2022, 10:21:37 PM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
So you are going to give up 70+ life, 10 more move speed, resists, spell suppression, searing exarch/eater implicits or tailwind/elusive all so you can make your buddy immune to freeze when he is near you?

I dont buy these boots at all.

Where are you going to get up to 35% movespeed in acts? Also GGG ahs removed much of the spell suppression on items. Tailwind and elusive before maps? How? I mean why are you going so hard on hating a level 12 item??? Why do you expect a level 12 items to be uber end game material?

Sometimes the community is a little absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info