Successful 0.10.6 deployment and initial Development Manifesto!

I love it when devs let us know more about the game, the ideas, or anything cool.

This new sub-forum is just great! :)
Hey,

There is other major problem that needs to be balanced.

I'm a lvl83 Duelist, nearly impossible to progress.
Today i did a total of 12 lvl69 maps (6 solo and another 6 with a friend), all maps were chiseled etc, with 50-90% Quantity.

Maps that droped:
3x lvl66
2x lvl67
2x lvl68
The 68 maps dropped on the last map that i made a few minutes ago.

I even made really hard maps for me, risked myself to die to try the max quantity possible and still Zero maps of the same level (69) or higher.

Can someone tell me how can i progress? Since im wasting all currency buying maps, chisels and rolling/rerolling maps. Most friends are always out of maps too. So how can i level up? Spam 66 maps till get bored?

edit: A few days ago i ran 6 or 7 lvl72-74 maps with full party and the highest map that droped was 69. All maps had 70-110% Quantity.
Last edited by sai25 on Apr 15, 2013, 9:41:57 PM
"
sai25 wrote:
Hey,

Today i did a total of 12 lvl69 maps (6 solo and another 6 with a friend), all maps were chiseled etc, with 50-90% Quantity.

Maps that droped:
3x lvl66
2x lvl67
2x lvl68

I even made really hard maps for me, risked myself to die to try the max quantity possible and still Zero maps of the same level (69) or higher.

Can someone tell me how can i progress? Since im wasting all currency buying maps, chisels and rolling/rerolling maps. Most friends are always out of maps too. So how can i level up? Spam 66 maps till get bored?

edit: A few days ago i ran 6 or 7 lvl72-74 maps with full party and the highest map that droped was 69. All maps had 70-110% Quantity.

This happens to me too. Then I see people selling/buying higher level maps for 4-6 exalted each, which makes me think maybe the higher level maps are just too rare. Lots of us want to progress past level 85 without constant low level map grinding, but right now this seems impossible.
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)
"
CyanideNow wrote:
"
sai25 wrote:
Hey,

Maps that droped:
3x lvl66
2x lvl67
2x lvl68

This happens to me too. Then I see people selling/buying higher level maps for 4-6 exalted each, which makes me think maybe the higher level maps are just too rare. Lots of us want to progress past level 85 without constant low level map grinding, but right now this seems impossible.

There is a reason my entire friends list has quit, and I am unable to map any longer. I'm not ready to quit the game, but it feels as if the game has quit me.
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
Yeah, every day is the same routine, buy maps+chisels, and after a few hours i ran out of maps. Same as my friends. And than its all about stay in town, selling stuff in trade, without anything to do.

That, or waste all currency on those ridiculous overpriced 71+ maps...

edit: some of friends are quiting / taking a break too, because of the leveling freeze.
Last edited by sai25 on Apr 16, 2013, 12:01:12 AM
Let's get two facts straight:

1. The current endgame in its present state is a placeholder and nothing more. period. Anything can change between now and release.

2. We have essentially 2 1/2 acts' worth of content. I would assume that it's a stretch for somebody to level beyond 75-80 with the available content even with a faceroll build.

TL;DR: In its current state, The game does not support leveling up all the way to 100, if that's your goal or intention.

So either you wait until content comes out and then go back to leveling or leave if that's your choice.

Your only other option is rerolling another character. This is kind of how aRPGs work and this is how their longevity is extended.

1337 21gn17ur3
"

Your only other option is rerolling another character. This is kind of how aRPGs work and this is how their longevity is extended.

I really prefer reach the end/max possible with main char instead make 300 alts. I do know that is hard to reach 100, but GGG need to improve or change the map drop system. Lots of people are quitting the game because of this.
"
Let's get two facts straight:

1. The current endgame in its present state is a placeholder and nothing more. period. Anything can change between now and release.

2. We have essentially 2 1/2 acts' worth of content. I would assume that it's a stretch for somebody to level beyond 75-80 with the available content even with a faceroll build.

TL;DR: In its current state, The game does not support leveling up all the way to 100, if that's your goal or intention.

So either you wait until content comes out and then go back to leveling or leave if that's your choice.

funny thing is HVR is still grinding his way to 100, and 77 maps are still fairly common, you're just not in the right groups that have a good base of 73+
IGN Discharge_me
Its all about RNG, some people shine, while others keep headbutting into the Wall without resources to climb or cross it.
any info on trading update? i hear a public stash or something like that..
plus, this is a grinding gear game. not a lvl to 100 game
ign thisiseplaner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info