Successful 0.10.6 deployment and initial Development Manifesto!

Thanks for everything.
Thanks!
IGN: Gonorreitor
BTW the horns are so horny! Much better than the others glowy shiny.. things

"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Lot of explanations, thanks. To people plagued by desync, try attacking while holding shift, desync will reduce massively.

I'd love to, but shift + cyclone isn't very effective :D
good work guys
Thank you for the always transparent communication! :- D

And have a nice weekend!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
Bobbyblind wrote:
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Lot of explanations, thanks. To people plagued by desync, try attacking while holding shift, desync will reduce massively.

I'd love to, but shift + cyclone isn't very effective :D

Obviously you haven't found the secret support gem for Cyclone - Tibbles. Once you have socketed Tibbles - aka the "Angry Cat" support gem in a socket linked to Cyclone you will discover the full power of the dark side of Cyclone.

At low levels, you will only be able to release a single Angry Cat toward your opponents per spin, but every 3rd level you will gain an additional sodden wrathful feline. Quality adds 1-4 lightning damage per percentage as Tibbles' fur is rubbed backwards.

Where might you find one of these Tibbles support gems? It's a common drop when you kill the giant pink flamingo who occasionally appears on the Easter Island Rhoa Rampage map.

Hope that helps.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 12, 2013, 11:42:08 PM
GGG are true bros.
1337 21gn17ur3
I would spend money on physical goods. Not just Mugs and tee-shirts but I would really love some figurines.

Its too bad the investment to create the molds is so damn high (hand work) for injection molding, but there are other methods such as lost was etc.

I would pay in the $300.00 to $500.00 range for a hand painted Roah, or Brutus for sure. Something around 12" high with good detail.

GGG could sell smaller ones for less money of course.

Pete
Evil Sysadmin
"
retsnimle wrote:
I would spend money on physical goods. Not just Mugs and tee-shirts but I would really love some figurines.

Its too bad the investment to create the molds is so damn high (hand work) for injection molding, but there are other methods such as lost was etc.

I would pay in the $300.00 to $500.00 range for a hand painted Roah, or Brutus for sure. Something around 12" high with good detail.

GGG could sell smaller ones for less money of course.

Pete

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info