3.18.1c Hotfix

3.18.1c Hotfix

• Potential fix for an issue introduced in 3.18.1c where some players were experiencing long loading screens when loading into areas.

This is a client hotfix so you will need to restart your client to receive the fix. For those who were experiencing the issue before please let us know if you still have any problems. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2022, 6:08:27 PM
nice
Loading is noticeably faster, but there still appears to be the double loading screen issue; where the screen will flash black, textures seem to reload, and loading resumes.
Extensively tested
pof
Thanks youuu :) «3
Maybe loading times has gotten slightly better but Im still getting double load which makes entire process way to long. Gears roll for like 20 seconds then stop completely then screen flickers and then I hear all the in game map music like drops or objectives sounds appear as the game appears reload again gears turn for another 20 seconds or more. ALso get really weird flickering rendering for the first 2-4 seconds when I finally load in.

Also still getting really bad lag spike upon first killing mobs in a map happens every time I reenter the zone
Last edited by Rastamepas on Jun 30, 2022, 9:56:41 PM
The loading screen time was slightly better for the very first map ran, but not back to pre 3.18.1c levels. Second map is just as bad as right after 3.18.1c was released and the load screen flicker also returned. Frame time spikes introduced with 3.18.1c are also prevalent and not fixed.

TLDR: issues introduced with 3.18.1c remain.
Last edited by twitticles on Jun 30, 2022, 10:10:29 PM
Didn't fix it for me sadly, DX11 cant even get to karui shores and vulkan still takes a long time to load. I just want to get my 40/40 man :c i miss pre 3.18.1c

Update: on vulkan it brings me to the login screen when entering maps. It doesnt consume a portal just straight takes me to login again
Last edited by Caloyski on Jun 30, 2022, 10:46:15 PM
i have error failure when receiving data from the peer while downloading 3.18.1.3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info