Lightning Strike - How it works

Ok good that's what I thought!
IGN: Dmillz
But shouldn't hte %projectile damage increase passive nodes increase the damage of the lightning projectiles from this skill?? They don't, I tried it. But they should. Why don't they?
"
BearCares wrote:
But shouldn't hte %projectile damage increase passive nodes increase the damage of the lightning projectiles from this skill?? They don't, I tried it. But they should. Why don't they?

The tooltip only shows melee damage, the projectile damage is not shown so it could have in fact increased the damage.
"
vadimg wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

The tooltip only shows melee damage, the projectile damage is not shown so it could have in fact increased the damage.

that's what I HATE about this game. It's such a geekfest when it comes to building but so much essential information is HIDDEN. It would be fine if there were free respects but it costs you tens of hours of make a character just to find out you took the wrong path around the skill tree becuaes of some hidden attributes and wierd wording.

Why on earth wouldn't the projectile damage be included!?

GGG you can fix all of this by putting damage numbers over enemies when we hit them. COME ON!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info