[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Got to level 30 Simulacrum which is a record for me.First time (obviously) i have beaten the 2 bosses on lvl 29. Culling strike helps so much there. Any upgrades now appear to be very expensive like +1 Frenzy rings.
Would love to go dual curse but thinking about it gives me a headache lol.
Very happy with where i am at this point - thanks again for the build and continued support tolkien.
Oh BTW still haven't figured out POB but not stressed about that.
Cheers.

If you need a hand with wrestling POB into submission PM me and I'll help if I can. Congrats on simulacrum. Never gone there, too much effort to collect the splinters, like just about everything else in POE :-)
Nice man! I have yet to complete at 30 Sim, but always get the stupid highgate layout, and this build doesn't do amazing for pop-up add content as poison takes a bit to snowball.. In any case the 30th wave of Sim is pretty impressive for this build!
Ran across this interesting Eldritch Altar mod today. It completely bricks the build. You have no mana and no ES so no poisonous concoction ability (HoA still works). You can get round it of course by using a mana flask (and maybe temporarily stopping an aura) but who's carry a mana flask around with them ....increasing unreserved mana would probably work too but I'm maxed out in that department.

lol, the Reduced defenses per frenzy is an amazing Atlar!

Just kidding, I often take it just to see how it bricks the build :)

BTW, remember the days when a map like this was so nice and juiced, if a frenzy brick like that occurred you could global chat and they would take it, and leave you a few C tip?
Last edited by Vandit49 on Mar 25, 2023, 9:50:31 PM
"
lol, the Reduced defenses per frenzy is an amazing Atlar!

Just kidding, I often take it just to see how it bricks the build :)

BTW, remember the days when a map like this was so nice and juiced, if a frenzy brick like that occurred you could global chat and they would take it, and leave you a few C tip?

Yeah but a few chaos in standard isn't worth the effort. I'll have to read better in future. I thought it was 3%, not 38% :-) At 21% I would have survived. At 38% per charge I had no chance of doing anything. The other annoying thing is it lasts till you finish the map or abandon it whereas most other debilitating effects have timers.
"
BowWizard wrote:
Ran across this interesting Eldritch Altar mod today. It completely bricks the build.

There is another altar that reduces your ES to zero. I've hit it twice by accident.

That's the end of any map.
They nerfed poison conco hard i think?
"
NulVijftigNL wrote:
They nerfed poison conco hard i think?

i think the 9 flasks charges will be a little problem only at early league but the worst thing is that you can't have a weapon tree only the shield one
"
Poisonous Concoction now Consumes 1 Charge per Projectile Fired from 1 Life Flask, if possible, instead of 2 Charges from 1 Life Flask. It now provides Added Chaos Damage equal to 3% of Flask's Recovery Amount if Charges were consumed from a Life Flask at gem level 1 (unchanged), scaling up to 11% at gem level 20 (previously 9%).

I'm not sure of the overall effect of this change, to be honest, in concert with all the other changes. Poison is nerfed slightly elsewhere, and it's really hard to tell what the effects of the Pathfinder ascendancy and Mastery changes will all be until we can play it. I'm most concerned about the big loss of AoE. If we can't make that up elsewhere, the build might actually be dead at endgame.

Missing out on the global weapon power boost from the league mechanic might indeed hurt compared to other builds as well. We'll see.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 30, 2023, 9:25:35 PM
Perhaps they will add a special "unarmed" weapon upgrade tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info