[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
chunhatlinhhh wrote:

It's the node "Revenge of the Hunted". The number in PoB is the right one so you need to get 9% more

Dude, thank you! Rookie error on my part. It's the second time that node has tricked me.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jun 30, 2022, 5:37:11 PM
We seem to be mostly unaffected by the manifesto - apart from changes to the Pathfinder ascendency. We will know more after patch notes.
Last edited by t0lkien on Aug 2, 2022, 10:53:11 PM
The net effect of the 3.19 changes seems to be a small defensive nerf.
Last edited by t0lkien on Aug 12, 2022, 5:49:32 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:

What about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3293287#ailmentdurationwhilefocusedmod

Looks like a considerable amount of damage nerfed.
Last edited by bzdevil on Aug 12, 2022, 10:57:48 AM
"
bzdevil wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:

What about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3293287#ailmentdurationwhilefocusedmod

Looks like a considerable amount of damage nerfed.

Yep, I updated the front page with it a little while ago. This version loses about 2 million DPS. Not too bad, but a definite nerf.
Last edited by t0lkien on Aug 12, 2022, 11:12:01 AM
As anyone still playing 3.19 knows, the many changes implemented by GGG have messed with a lot of builds. There has been a general devaluing of player power across the board, much of which isn't immediately obvious.

The result for this version of PConc is much bigger DPS and HP losses than expected. My current build is sitting at ~19 million DPS and 4100 HP, which is too low on both counts for the investment IMO. It's still a very fun build to play, and reasonably tanky despite the HP loss, but it is probably 40% less powerful than last league.

I will get the build to 22 million+ DPS with some more (expensive) items, and hopefully up to ~4500 HP, but I'm not sure how to get beyond that at this stage. That is with all capped res (including chaos), 50% chance to block attack + spell damage, 24K Evasion, and 14k armour.

This build always needed a lot of levels to really shine, and I'll be pushing it to 100 again because the last few skill points are that beneficial. Good luck if you're playing it, and please post here with any new ideas/revelations that have improved things for you.

UPDATE: the (finalish version has 30 million DPS, 4500 HP, 20k Evasion, 14.5k Armor, and 50% Block + Spell Block = ~140k eHP).
Last edited by t0lkien on Oct 3, 2022, 7:07:49 AM
Does anyone know how to craft on the boots "Suppress"?
Are you using just 1 curse?
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

Yes, Despair on Hit on a ring is the only curse (Hex) used.
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:

Yes, Despair on Hit on a ring is the only curse (Hex) used.

Thx 4 the answer, thought I was missing something. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info