Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
t0lkien wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:
I have a PC build that is weak as a kitten so I'd like to transition to this build. Looking at the 17m DPS POB there are 2 medium cluster jewels with 12% increased Chaos damage over time. This doesn't seem to be an option on medium cluster jewels anymore - it doesn't come up as an option under stats in trade. Has it been removed or am have I just not got the correct stat listing to find it ?

Here are a few versions that work with this build:

Circling Oblivion + Student of Decay
Circling Oblivion + Unwaveringly Evil
Brewed for Potency + Spiked Concoction

The trick is to put "Added Small Passive Skills Grant:#" first in the search field.

I was trying to put that field in but for some reason it wasn't bringing up the Chaos dmg option. Thanks for sorting it out for me. I'm a few points short of being able to allocate the passives atm (I have the jewel slots just not the extra points to activate them). Once I finish collecting all the gear and gems (almost there) I should be good to give this a real shot !
A couple of questions about the low end build (17m dps). I've followed the POB as close as possible so far.

Does the Awakened GmP make a great difference It's really expensive in Standard (yes you read that right. I only play in standard. I already had most items so expense has been not to bad). POB says it's about a 10K difference in dps. Not sure that's worth 22 divines.

POB says my ms is 191% but in game it never goes above around 127%. I assume POB is correct as it is counting all the buffs to speed that aren't active in game.

What's the best configuration of skills on the skill bar. Current setup is below. Are all these skills manual or are some supposed to be triggered by another action so I don't need to worry about pressing to many buttons.

"
BowWizard wrote:
A couple of questions about the low end build (17m dps). I've followed the POB as close as possible so far.

Does the Awakened GmP make a great difference It's really expensive in Standard (yes you read that right. I only play in standard. I already had most items so expense has been not to bad). POB says it's about a 10K difference in dps. Not sure that's worth 22 divines.

POB says my ms is 191% but in game it never goes above around 127%. I assume POB is correct as it is counting all the buffs to speed that aren't active in game.

What's the best configuration of skills on the skill bar. Current setup is below. Are all these skills manual or are some supposed to be triggered by another action so I don't need to worry about pressing to many buttons.

it's not 10k dps, because awakened gmp adds an extra projectile.
"
BowWizard wrote:

As auspexa already said, the main benefit of Awakened GMP is the extra projectile, which is the biggest scaler of our damage. For example, it gives me an extra ~3 million DPS.

Re. your movement speed, as we are using Withering Step and a Quicksilver Flask (of course), MS will vary. The value in PoB is your maximum. If you have Onslaught on Kill it will also help mitigate it dropping with Cat's Agility as it cycles to Cat's Stealth.

Re. skill bar configuration, it's all manual (apart from left-click Withering Step which I highly recommend). I activate them all manually at the same time on Plague Bearer's cooldown, as I don't enjoy the min-maxing of cooldowns (that includes Focus as the more it is up the better for us). It's not the most efficient way of doing it, but for me it's the most useable.

You can really set up your skill bar in the way that works best for you, but mine is:

BTW, no need to be coy about Standard with me. It's the core game, whatever anyone else says. I'll end up there eventually (I used to play it exclusively).
Last edited by t0lkien on Oct 25, 2022, 7:00:46 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

As auspexa already said, the main benefit of Awakened GMP is the extra projectile, which is the biggest scaler of our damage. For example, it gives me an extra ~3 million DPS.

Re. your movement speed, as we are using Withering Step and a Quicksilver Flask (of course), MS will vary. The value in PoB is your maximum. If you have Onslaught on Kill it will also help mitigate it dropping with Cat's Agility as it cycles to Cat's Stealth.

Re. skill bar configuration, it's all manual (apart from left-click Withering Step which I highly recommend). I activate them all manually at the same time on Plague Bearer's cooldown, as I don't enjoy the min-maxing of cooldowns (that includes Focus as the more it is up the better for us). It's not the most efficient way of doing it, but for me it's the most useable.

You can really set up your skill bar in the way that works best for you, but mine is:

BTW, no need to be coy about Standard with me. It's the core game, whatever anyone else says. I'll end up there eventually (I used to play it exclusively).

Thanks to both of you for the feedback. I guess I'll bite the bullet and get a AGmP then. I have to get more levels before I can entertain the forbidden jewels - those are actually almost cheaper combined then the AGmP by itself :-)

I used to be smug about playing standard because the bad league mechanics usually didn't affect it. That all changed with the implementation of AN mods of course. They don't impact any of my builds but they're annoying and a waste of time.

Will put withering step on left click and maybe change the other items around and see how it goes. Not a fan of the min-max cool down either. Rather focus on the game than be trying to watch when I need to push a button.
what 2 pantheon options should I use with the build ? Sorry I couldn't see it anywhere on the first page or the POB
Hello
I'm late to the party, thanks for the great guide I'm having a lot of fun with it. Here is my build any suggestions to improve it? I am missing the Forbidden Flame Jewl and a good damage jewel as well I need to level to 100. But is there anything else I could or should be working on??
Thanks again for the help and amazing guide!

edit here is more recent https://pastebin.com/hE9XK5Ug
Last edited by Frankie808 on Nov 13, 2022, 6:27:16 PM
Sorry guys, my league ended and I haven't been checking this thread, so missed any questions. I'm probably starting 3.20 with this build again, and will see how it goes with any changes.

There is one "fix" that may impact our damage positively:

"
Fixed a bug where modifiers that make ailments deal damage faster incorrectly lowered the duration of poisons twice, resulting in lowering total damage dealt over the lifetime of the poison debuff. Also fixed this issue for bleeding from the Puncture Skill (non-Puncture bleeding and ignite were unaffected by this bug).

So, things are looking halfway positive for the new league. We'll see.
Last edited by t0lkien on Dec 6, 2022, 10:41:21 AM
Sick build bro, keep up the good work!
Sick build bro, keep up the good work!
Last edited by XuanKevin on Dec 6, 2022, 10:57:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info