[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

I will be at 100 shortly. On the 41M Witchfire POB I see 4 points allocated to get Thick Skin. Dirty techniques is removed along with the 2 passives leading up to it. This would leave me with 2 unallocated passives though. I can't see where I would allocate the 2 passives left over (I can't find anything else changed in the tree to account for them).

What am I missing ? Do I just deallocate Dirty techniques and leave the other 2 passives as they are or is there something else I should apply them to ?
OK "bit the bullet" and switched to OP'S build.
Lots of juggling with accuracy/int/str, unfortunately i simply cannot get the sanctum relic that i can use Resolute technique on.

Main question is i will not be able at this point to afford the gear required to run dual curses so if i use a Witchfire brew flask will the despair curse over write the vulnerability curse on the gloves?
If so would i be better off loosing the vulnerability curse on gloves and use Witchfire? Or loose witchfire and use glove curse?

Thanks.

To BowWizard: i have just been following OP'S tree, at level 99 i would have no problem using as many skill points as you could give me lol. Personally love jewel sockets so if you could say loose a small passive point or 2 (life maybe?)
to get to another jewel socket then that is what i would do.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
OK "bit the bullet" and switched to OP'S build.
Lots of juggling with accuracy/int/str, unfortunately i simply cannot get the sanctum relic that i can use Resolute technique on.

Main question is i will not be able at this point to afford the gear required to run dual curses so if i use a Witchfire brew flask will the despair curse over write the vulnerability curse on the gloves?
If so would i be better off loosing the vulnerability curse on gloves and use Witchfire? Or loose witchfire and use glove curse?

Thanks.

Going out on a limb here but you can usually only have 1 curse active at a time. The whispers of Doom anoint though allows you a second curse. So you can use a curse on the gloves and the curse from the witchfire flask if I understand correctly.
"
BowWizard wrote:
What am I missing ? Do I just deallocate Dirty techniques and leave the other 2 passives as they are or is there something else I should apply them to ?

What you're missing is the flask tech that gives you permanent uptime on all your flasks. To achieve that you need Natural Remedies (including a point in Flask Mastery), and Druidic Rite. It may not be possible without the Relic though, as it allows you to drop all the accuracy nodes leading up to Acuity.

It is what "completes" the build though, so it's worth it. Great QoL.
Yeah i know all about curses.
To simplify my question should i drop the glove curse or drop the flask curse?
I suspect drop the glove curse cause it is only level 1.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Yeah i know all about curses.
To simplify my question should i drop the glove curse or drop the flask curse?
I suspect drop the glove curse cause it is only level 1.
Thanks.

Actually Ed, I'd keep the glove curse if it's Temp Chains. If it's Vulnerability it's not doing much for you anyway. Temp Chains is totally OP this league (everyone expects it to be nerfed next league). That before Witchfire Brew, because it affects everything you hit and has other defensive benefits as well. You get the most out of the Despair on Witchfire Brew when everything else is in place.

Honestly though, you could take either, whatever's easiest for you. IMO get a pair of Snakebite gloves with the Temp Chains curse, and drop the flask until you have more of the gear.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 5, 2023, 8:53:37 PM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

What you're missing is the flask tech that gives you permanent uptime on all your flasks. To achieve that you need Natural Remedies (including a point in Flask Mastery), and Druidic Rite. It may not be possible without the Relic though, as it allows you to drop all the accuracy nodes leading up to Acuity.

It is what "completes" the build though, so it's worth it. Great QoL.

I did see the flasks in the perma-flask POB but since I'm in Standard I've no chance of getting to that, especially since Relics won't be coming across to Standard, I discounted it. Is there a way to get permanent uptime without the relic - I did read some discussion about that earlier but I thought testing didn't pan out ? I'm happy to try something if there is an alternative in Standard that would get me there.

At the moment I will just drop Dirty technique in favour of Thick Skin as it improves my eHP and Life. That drop me slightly below the game cap (39M) for poison damage, but I will have both a Replica's Farrul's and an amulet with 26% damage multiplier over time shortly that will put me back over the cap (41M and 120 eHP) so the short term loss is ok.

Oh and I got this an hour ago.

It was so much fun following this guide and getting to this end point (it's not over yet. I could still min-max with +1 to Frenzy on rings and gloves if the players in Standard would log on so I can grab them). Thanks so much for putting this altogether T0lkien. Now I can really get going !

Thanks for your continued support tolkien, it is appreciated.
Not whinging but 1 difference i noticed is the lack of life regen from leech.
I find that so important while doing any content with very high monster density like Breach/Delerium/etc.

The snakebite gloves with +1 frenzy/temp chains are not going to happen i think. Prices seem to be around 40 div for the 2 on offer when online.

Good to see BowWizard progressing nicely.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks for your continued support tolkien, it is appreciated.
Not whinging but 1 difference i noticed is the lack of life regen from leech.
I find that so important while doing any content with very high monster density like Breach/Delerium/etc.

The snakebite gloves with +1 frenzy/temp chains are not going to happen i think. Prices seem to be around 40 div for the 2 on offer when online.

Good to see BowWizard progressing nicely.

It's taken a good 4 months at least to get to this point, and I didn't start at ground zero. I converted another build. It has been fairly straight forward. The challenge, as you've encountered, is getting the right gear and stats on gear. Harder than I thought. I'd say I've spent 100-150 divines to get to this point. It's not min-maxed yet. I could chase flask quality to 28%, the double corrupted gloves and the +1 to Frenzy charges on rings. That would make it complete. Unless I fall into a vat of divines I'm not sure I will get all those - I'd need around another 200-250 divines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info