[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
t0lkien wrote:
"
horribad54 wrote:
Hey. Thanks for the great guide. Was wondering if there's any tips for increasing my damage? I currently need more frenzy charges from corrupts and to get more strength so I can swap to brutal restraint but other than that I'm not sure why my numbers are so low? Any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/JPgQe2GN

Edit: I'm aware some of my gems need leveling up too :)

Your build and itemization look really solid. I can't see why your damage is essentially half of mine, but there are a few things:

• Firstly, you're at 88 percent to hit which is pretty low. You have dropped all the accuracy nodes, which you can only do if you have a Sanctified Relic that you've slammed with Resolute Technique - see the main post for details. PoB doesn't show that if you have it, so ignore this if you do. However, if you do have it, type "Resolute Technique" in the "Custom Modifiers" box at the bottom left hand corner of the Configuration sheet. Fix that and you gain ~4 million DPS.
  • Get the 28% enchant on your Life Flask, or buy another with it (they actually go up to 30% now, but are rare as they are raw drops). 67% isn't bad at all, but try to get a 70%. May as well squeeze as much DPS from it as you can. That will give you another ~1 million DPS
  • You need a decent Brutal Restraint, but I know you know that. Your current Jewel isn't doing much for you. That will give you 3-5 million DPS. Use the Trade search I linked in one of the previous posts, and get the best Jewel you can find. That's going to mean at least one rare with T1 strength to solve your strength issues (mine is my belt). It's tight because of all the Uniques we use, but it's doable!
  • Try to get a Vaal Haste and trigger it as well as running normal Haste. It's a strategic DPS boost (I hit it at the same time as Plague Bearer and Vaal Grace as I can't be bothered min/maxing gem timings).
  • Getting a shield with an open Prefix mod will allow you to slam it with a Conqueror's Exalt and get a pretty significant damage boost from the 1% Increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage mod. I'm not going to lie, they are really hard to find this league, especially at this point. I just kept an Active Live Search going until one popped. You could maybe drop the Resistance requirement on that search, but then you'll have to make it up elsewhere and I'm not sure you can.
  • You can get more Frenzy Charges on your rings and your gloves, as you said, which scale everything for us. Those items get expensive and rare, though - especially the double corrupted gloves. We can technically run 11 Frenzy charges. That requires both rings have +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges and Increased Frenzy Charge Duration as implicits, and I've only seen one of those all league (which I bought). It's super rare. Getting to 10 charges is more doable. You can also get a Sanctified Relic this league with +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges on it, but I'm pretty sure it's rare too.

That will all help, but I suspect there's something else I'm not seeing yet. I'll let you know if I do.

Thanks for the response. Yeah I'm having real trouble finding a suitable shield. 50% increased damage would be nice. I'm saving my pennies for everything you've mentioned so im on the right track it seems. The vaal haste is a derpy move from me. I'll grab that now. Thanks again.
Managed to get a shield for 70c but i had to drop 22% spell suppression.
The shield that op has must be worth 100 div, anything even close is around 40 div.
Another option for an ammy is to get 1 with 1% damage per 15 dex.
As we have a lot of dex this works well and they are not particularly expensive.
Thanks again op for your continued support.
Pretty cool build. Ive been trying it out in hc ssf, currently level 94 and having pretty fun farming legion.
"
Goldordeath wrote:
Pretty cool build. Ive been trying it out in hc ssf, currently level 94 and having pretty fun farming legion.

Holy cow, Hardcore? I wouldn't have thought it was tanky enough for HC. Did you beef up the defenses somehow?
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
Goldordeath wrote:

Holy cow, Hardcore? I wouldn't have thought it was tanky enough for HC. Did you beef up the defenses somehow?

Currently i got 87k ehp without molten shell and about 170k with it active.
Problem is cluster dose not seem viable for hardcore so dps is caped at around 13 mil without nostalgia and cluster.

My gear is also super tight on stats xD. But should get better with some new crafts

my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/uWzDashC
Well Golderdeath i am simply amazed you got a replica farrul's fur in HC SSF.
Simply amazes me considering i have my atlas set to rogues harbour/blueprints etc and have ran all replice blueprints with no luck so far.
Those chests cost like 17 div in trade.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Well Golderdeath i am simply amazed you got a replica farrul's fur in HC SSF.
Simply amazes me considering i have my atlas set to rogues harbour/blueprints etc and have ran all replice blueprints with no luck so far.
Those chests cost like 17 div in trade.

Ive been really lucky this league when it comes to uniques. I got a voidforge, aegis and some other really rare stuff too.

Although my boss loot has been atrocious, took me over 10 elder kills to get one watchers eye.
If you are doing well on evasion, I actually run vaal blight in my boots, and dropped vaal grace. A +2 aoe gems and +1 max end charge darkray were cheap-ish, and I run the plague bearer/wither step/vaal blight/aoe supp in the boots. That makes with step, plague, and vaal blight lvl 23.

The massive hinder debuff with 20% more chaos dmg has made bosses/metas so much easier for me. Popping vaal blight on them is very nice :) just prep for a life flask while vaal blight casts

Also, if you get |+3 ES per enemy hit with attacks| on your normal jewel, you can completely ditch the Elreon mana cost on the ammy, as well as the -mana cost with clarity watchers eye. I am not really sure this is better, as you give something up on the jewel, but a slot on the ammy and a switch on the watchers eye (run precision instead of clarity? and get atk speed while precision on the watchers?) seems like a decent trade? let me know
Last edited by Vandit49 on Feb 1, 2023, 5:22:45 AM
"
If you are doing well on evasion, I actually run vaal blight in my boots, and dropped vaal grace. A +2 aoe gems and +1 max end charge darkray were cheap-ish, and I run the plague bearer/wither step/vaal blight/aoe supp in the boots. That makes with step, plague, and vaal blight lvl 23.

The massive hinder debuff with 20% more chaos dmg has made bosses/metas so much easier for me. Popping vaal blight on them is very nice :) just prep for a life flask while vaal blight casts

Also, if you get |+3 ES per enemy hit with attacks| on your normal jewel, you can completely ditch the Elreon mana cost on the ammy, as well as the -mana cost with clarity watchers eye. I am not really sure this is better, as you give something up on the jewel, but a slot on the ammy and a switch on the watchers eye (run precision instead of clarity? and get atk speed while precision on the watchers?) seems like a decent trade? let me know

The issue with this is that we are already damage capped this league. Adding another source of damage/debuff isn't going to do anything - though I can see how it would help if you weren't capped. We don't need Precision this league either as we have Resolute Technique on a Sanctified Relic.

The +ES switch is an interesting idea. I suspect it will only be effective while mapping, and you're hitting multiple mobs. Don't you go OOM on bosses without -mana? Each instance of flask throws is going to cost almost twice the ES.

UPDATE: I tested with a new jewel, and it seems that we get +3 for each flask that hits an enemy = +30 for each attack on a single target if all flasks hit. I'm not sure about that because I didn't unequip my +mana items, but it does seem as if my ES barely drops. The downside is that finding a gem with 3% Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (if you need it) as well won't be easy, and if you are using the jewel for anything else (added resistance for instance), you won't be able to anymore. Lucky for me I have just enough headroom not to need the mana reservation. Finding a jewel with all that AND corrupted blood immunity will be all but impossible, however.

I'm going to run without the corrupted blood immune implicit for while and see how it feels. It's a nice idea. At the very least it will make ever going OOM a thing of the past.

UPDATE 2: I tried with no -mana on my amulet and it definitely sends me OOM on bosses, because the cost of each PConc cast is then >30 ES. Combined with the -mana mods, however, it all but guarantees I never go OOM. Totally worth it.
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 1, 2023, 4:44:18 PM
Ahh, I forgot about the sanctified relic with resolute - gotta get one of those. Yeah on bosses its very close to OOM, but I have a bit less atk speed so I suspect that is why its keeping up for me. Yeah, the 3% mana reserve & corrupt blood immune & 3 es per hit + missing resists is not gonna happen for me either :)
I was hoping to relinquish that clarity spot on the watchers to get something else and make up for it with the 3 es on hit jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info